Hello All,

I have had my BB torch for 6 months roughly.
    When I first purchased the Torch I loved it, it was my first Blackberry<, so it took getting used to.
    Kinda like a PC that is also a phone, compared to my other devices.

Fast forwarding..........

I no longer get email unless I sign n threw the browser...(no alerts (ring,led...etc)
    also i cant use the facebook application unless I sign in threw the browser or download the basic SMS interface........

I have tried everything I have read, I have wiped the device, and reinstalled the latest AT&T OS for the device, several times actually.......

I wish the Torch would be like it was when I purchased it, please help this blackberry lover....please.

I feel like I have exhausted most everything one can do..

Anyone with any ideas...help, suggestions.please post...... tattooer
    06-15-11 02:11 PM
    your using some webmail service and not sending emails to your BB directly? Have you manually resent the service books? You have the BB icon next to 3G correct?

Where are you?
    06-15-11 02:15 PM
    your using some webmail service and not sending emails to your BB directly? Have you manually resent the service books? You have the BB icon next to 3G correct?

Where are you?
    I live in south Mississippi, my cell provider is AT&T.
    I haven't heard of sending service books that's something I havent tried.
    There is not a Blackberry icon next to 3G.......thanks for the reply, I really need this device to work like it did it was my livelihood....tattooer
    06-15-11 02:46 PM
    If resending the service books doesn't work. Check your BES Setup at ATT -- maybe your account got screwed up.
    06-15-11 04:01 PM
    If resending the service books doesn't work. Check your BES Setup at ATT -- maybe your account got screwed up.
    Thanks a ton you guys, I didn't have the BB icon by my 3G, which indicates NO Service boocks per AT&T......1 hour on the phone and they resent my service books and every thing is working.
    Thanks for you guys help......tattooer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-11 05:32 PM
    Just FYI if it happens again you can request that your service books get resent from the phone.
    06-16-11 03:49 PM
    Not without BIS you cannot. Best thing to do there is login to bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular and resend the service books from there. The carrier BIS sites are in the BB 101 thread up in the How To section...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD