I recently had to get a new Torch due to my clumsy self dropping my phone and breaking my screen and my phone carrier was able to transfer everything from my old phone to the new one. However, my App World is not fully working. When I start up App World, and click on My World it brings up a new screen that says Blackberry App World and Blackberry Payment Service Addendum to the Blackberry ID Agreement, so I always click accept and it doesn't do anything. I updated my phone to OS 7.1 thinking that would help, but no. I deleted and re-downloaded App World several times, and it still didn't work. I have the newest version of App World on my Torch now and I can use my apps that were already downloaded, but I can't download any new apps. When I do try to download apps, it brings up the addendum terms again and asks me to accept them, but it just never "accepts".

If anyone knows what's going on, please help me!

Thank you!!
    06-24-12 12:40 PM
    Have you entered your payment info?
    kaylawall89 likes this.
    06-24-12 12:46 PM
    As far as I know. I figured it would still be on my account considering it was on my previous phone. When I go to payment options, it asks my my username and password. One I click to login, it brings up the same payment addendum.

How would I check to see if the payment information is entered?
    06-24-12 12:54 PM
    Not sure if this will help.

Re-install items on a different device
    kaylawall89 likes this.
    06-24-12 12:57 PM
    I can't get into My World. When I click on the My World icon, that's one of the many times the addendum terms come up for me to accept them.

It's as if my phone just won't accept terms and without it doing that, I can't do anything.
    06-24-12 01:08 PM
    Try logging into app world on your computer.
    kaylawall89 likes this.
    06-24-12 01:18 PM
    THANK YOU!!! It's fixed!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-24-12 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD