Are there any good (maybe free) apps that allow u to change the tone when u push button or the screen. It would b cool to hear funny sounds as u press the buttons.........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 11:20 AM
    a friend of mine has something like that for the Iphone. when he unlocks it, it makes a noise and stuff. you could ask a mod to move this into 3rd party apps, I think someone in there would be able to help you find something on the storm, but the only thing I saw is some dumb fart sound app, which I know is not what your looking for.

*maybe you could ask someone to develop an app that replaces the default key tones when you dial with the sounds you're looking for?*
    09-05-09 11:24 AM
    a friend of mine has something like that for the Iphone. when he unlocks it, it makes a noise and stuff. you could ask a mod to move this into 3rd party apps, I think someone in there would be able to help you find something on the storm, but the only thing I saw is some dumb fart sound app, which I know is not what your looking for.

*maybe you could ask someone to develop an app that replaces the default key tones when you dial with the sounds you're looking for?*
    Yea not really lookin for fart sounds but what's funny is that my boy has the same thing for the iphone too....I was just wondering if one of the developers thought of that...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD