Hello,

Well I currently have a today theme as my defaukt theme and Facebook installed, set to not utilize the Facebook calendar feature,
    But it will still try, so I delete the servicebook Facebook ical and change themes and my today once again works,
    However everytime I reset my Bold the service book will reapeer and I am back to deleting the service
    Book again.

Does anyone know a workaround ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 12:58 PM
    Did you change the default options in Options - Advanced Options - Default Services ?
    05-01-09 01:05 PM
    Did you change the default options in Options - Advanced Options - Default Services ?
    ^^^Is your answer...
    05-01-09 02:52 PM
    This is what solved it for me.http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/pro...themes-199991/
    If you have recently updated your OS and you have only one calendar do the following:
    Go to options>advanced options>service books>look for entries with the word CICAL and delete these entries. Then activate another theme and then re-activate your current today them.
    05-01-09 02:57 PM
    ^^^Is your answer...
    All the above is done, it will work when I delete the ical file in servicebooks and change the theme

But the facebook ical service book pops up in service books each time the device is reset, even though in Facebook
    I have it set to not utilize the Facebook calendar feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD