Yeah, bypass all of them for UberTwitter! Really great!
    05-21-09 10:31 AM
    Another convert here......started with twitterberry and used it for months before switching to Ubertwitter.
    Glad I made the move, I find Ubertwitter is a bit cleaner and runs smoothly.
    05-21-09 12:41 PM
    I started out on TB, but i kept getting this memory error, also tried the UT that is also a cool app, but i didn't like the location part, and now i am using TT, which runs smoothly on my 8330
    05-21-09 06:21 PM
    I used to be a huge fan of TinyTwitter but I ran across this on their "support" site, coincidentally my statement came through from my carrier and it should a usage of 330Mb for the month. I found it difficult to believe but this may have been occurring with me too. I've deleted TT from my Blackberry and await my next statement to see if my usage has dropped accordingly.

I was using TinyTwitter with an HTC Fuze on ATT. I do not have an unlimited data plan so I use a Spb Wireless Monitor to monitor my data usage. I started noticing that my phone was accessing the 3G network quite a bit without any apparent need so I set up an experiment. I disabled 3G access and turned on Wifi. After an evening of normal usage on my phone, I did as I normally do and shut down all the applications, but kept the monitor running. I started noticing that Tiny Twitter was sending data even though I had shut it down completely through task manager. Overnight it transferred 3+ MB of data. I have a 100MB plan so for me this was not good. Why would Tiny Twitter have reason to access the data network when not running? I have since uninstalled TinyTwitter until this is fixed.
    05-22-09 06:22 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD