Sorry if this question is a simple fix and/or has been answered in a previous thread, but I am having extreme difficulty finding an answer.

I have one GMail account linked with my Blackberry 9000 and have had one for a number of months now. My question lies with the "Messages" icon, where all of your messages (BBM, SMS, MMS, etc) go. Is there a way that my GMail messages can be threaded in this folder? As of right now, they are happily threading within my GMail icon, but not the general messages one.

Thank you for your help in advance! Hopefully someone can help me with this problem!

Cheers.
    07-28-10 07:02 PM
    With the messages folder open go to menu>options>inbox settings. you should see your email accounts and other message types and checkboxes for your choices.
    with your email account checked off your gmail messages should appear in your messages folder. dont forget to save in the menu!
    07-28-10 07:45 PM
    You already know what bobby stated but as for having your main mailbox dispay gmail conversations, that can't be done as far as I know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 08:36 PM
    As of now, threaded messages and GMail related features can only be accessed from the GMail Message Box of each GMail account. The GMail plug in only works in those folders. I would love for them to add this to the general Message Box. Sometimes I hate leaving the general Message Box, and then go to my GMail folder in order to apply labels or search for Email remotely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 09:24 PM
    As of now, threaded messages and GMail related features can only be accessed from the GMail Message Box of each GMail account. The GMail plug in only works in those folders. I would love for them to add this to the general Message Box. Sometimes I hate leaving the general Message Box, and then go to my GMail folder in order to apply labels or search for Email remotely.
    Thanks cdf3. It is a bit of a quirk that comes with the plug-in that I was hoping had an easy fix. Thanks everyone for the quick responses!
    07-29-10 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD