Is there a theme or app that will change the background picture on my 8330 randomly every day or something similar?
    08-28-09 02:15 PM
    Any app that can do this requires OS 4.7 or above, so they won't run on the 8330 currently.

This can be accomplished with a theme, but the catch is the wallpapers have to be pre-built into the theme, you wont be able to use a preexisting theme. So you could create your own theme to cycle wallpapers at preset intervals.
    08-28-09 02:20 PM
    Any app that can do this requires OS 4.7 or above, so they won't run on the 8330 currently.

This can be accomplished with a theme, but the catch is the wallpapers have to be pre-built into the theme, you wont be able to use a preexisting theme. So you could create your own theme to cycle wallpapers at preset intervals.
    Would love to try to create this but I'm not that tech savvy. Guess I'll just have to make due. Thanks.
    08-28-09 02:32 PM
    There are quite a few theme builders who do requests, you might be able to get one of them to build you a custom theme if you send them the wallpapers you wanted. It might cost a couple bucks, but you could post your request in the theme forum and see if anyones interested.
    08-28-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD