So I'm curious. I recently stepped into the BB community with my storm. I'm a fairly hardcore gamer but have yet to get into mobile gaming (besides my ds/psp, or gameboys/gamegear before that - I'm talking about mobile phone gaming).

I'm looking at the many games available for me to download but I just haven't found a good, solid site that seriously reviews games (like, say, a gamespot or ign for mobile gaming).

Does one exist right now? Can I find a site that lists out the top 10 blackberry games with full reviews, screenshots, videos, etc for each?

If one exists, please let me know. If one doesn't exist, I think I might look into making one (I'm a web developer with a huge love for gaming and this seems like a decent niche to jump into).

I found some sites casually searching but they seemed to be very broad without a real focus on games. General app review sites are great but I'm looking for a pure game review site that seriously takes a look at what the BB gamer should be spending their money on, possibly extending to the iphone and other mobile devices that don't get a whole lot of focus from the mainstream gaming community.
    04-12-09 01:25 AM
    Looking at starting to review both BB games and iFruit games on a site I frequent... If you want the link, PM me. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it in an open forum.

-GNRPowdeR
    04-14-09 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD