where can i get it?
    thanks
    04-14-09 01:51 PM
    #!GlobalTime - world time on your phone

there's one, it's not flashy but it does the job. unfortunately most of them are paid apps, not really understanding why since a lot of my other phones came with one for free, built into the phone's software.

also here

World Clock - A Free J2ME Mobile Phone Application
    04-14-09 02:34 PM
    thanks!

which on do i download for the blackberry flip? os 4.6?
    dont see it
    04-14-09 03:00 PM
    on the world clock, you should probably try the "small" version, the other link I believe is for all java enabled devices.
    04-14-09 06:19 PM
    There is also a Sunclock which shows this neat graphic of the earth with the day-night terminator curving along the earth. Google sunclock and the programmer's last name of Gati. You can enter 5 cities for showing on the screen
    04-14-09 09:54 PM
    i kind of prefer world mate live. WorldMate Live Download Center for Blackberry

It's free, it has a world clock, it has a day night map. You can setup itineraries. It has current weather. Currency converter. A few other things. The Gold Version allows you to do a little more, but the free version is good enough for me. I think it looks a little better than GlobalTime
    04-15-09 08:34 AM

It's free, it has a world clock, it has a day night map. You can setup itineraries. It has current weather. Currency converter. A few other things. The Gold Version allows you to do a little more, but the free version is good enough for me. I think it looks a little better than GlobalTime
    I agree, it is a very fine app and the free version is good enough.

B Boy
    04-15-09 11:18 AM
    thank guys!! appreciate it!
    04-15-09 02:21 PM
    I also want to say THANK YOU! I was also looking an application like this!
    05-02-09 03:27 AM
    Yeah worldmate live is awesome. The only downside is the application is massive if all you wanted was a world clock...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 02:14 PM
    Thanks! I was looking for something like this too. I was kind of surprised to see that my BB didn't come with some kind of world clock or currency converter on it. But I'm glad to have that remedied now.
    06-29-09 02:29 PM
    Thanks for the WorldMate tip. This is an awesome app.
    03-22-10 01:08 AM
    I'm also going to take a look at the free one. Since we are talking about clocks. Why is my clock not right with the atomic clock. My old lg shine was perfectly timed with the atomic clock. Also, my brother's bold is 3 mins faster than mine. Also, my phone didnt update with daylight savings, all my other phones have done this. So why?
    03-22-10 08:12 AM

+1 - have been using WorldMate Live on BB since late 2008. Its a great app, and includes a lot of features.

the latest version (4.x) includes integration with LinkedIn - so you can publish updates and info with your LI contacts... wonder if they will integrate with Facebook, Twitter, etc eventually.
    08-30-10 05:51 PM
    MyTimes?

10char
    08-30-10 05:58 PM
    Worldmate is indeed a great app! The Gold version is great, as it gives you flight schedules, with status, plus lots of other goodies.
    08-30-10 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD