hello,
    I am looking for an app, a very simple free app for my 9000, with which i can set different led color for incoming sms/call/email so i dont have to open screen every time to see what ive missed. Thats it. Is there any such app? I searched the forums even googled it but couldn't find one. Please recommend.
    thanks
    08-10-10 10:48 AM
    Try Buzzme Free ... it's free for 14 days after that just uninstall it and install it again.
    08-10-10 11:01 AM
    Try Buzzme Free ... it's free for 14 days after that just uninstall it and install it again.
    ooh wow, so there isnt a totally free app for this? Im surprised actually lol. It isn't anything complex ..is it? Someone must make a free app for this man, seriously. Thanks anyway..ill give it a try.
    08-10-10 11:06 AM
    Color I'd Free! LED Light Customizer...by Motek Americas Inc.
    08-10-10 11:12 AM
    Color I'd Free! LED Light Customizer...by Motek Americas Inc.
    Isnt this app for custom led notifications for specific contacts? I am looking for an app that changes the led color for calls/sms/emails not only for specific contact.
    08-10-10 11:20 AM
    If it's not complex, you should make a totally free app for this

try this otherwise :BlackBerry App World - Color ID FREE! LED Light Customizer
    08-10-10 11:21 AM

I didnt mean it the hard way . Yeah i certainly would if i knew how to make an app for bb. I thought it isnt much complex because here crackberry users make so many complex apps and what im looking for is just a led changer for call/sms/email.

I tried caller ID, its only for 2 specific contacts. That is not what i need. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by Sauravbhattarai; 08-10-10 at 11:30 AM.
    08-10-10 11:28 AM

piece of crap app! I have been unable to select the "yes" confirmation button in the app, to exit it.
    08-10-10 11:43 AM
    Save up 5 bucks and get berrybuzz.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 11:46 AM
    Ive seen so many people requesting for this app. I saw a very long thread in storm forums and short threads here and there..a lot of ppl need it and there is no app dedicated only for this led purpose. Its sad. Nyways I hope a kind developer will develop this kind of app for us. Free perhaps . Till then i guess smakberry is right.
    08-10-10 11:56 AM
    There's an app called "who is it" but it's no frills and very basic. can only do notifications for contact or contact group, so it wont distinguish calls or sms and such, just the person(s).
    Last edited by Aacidusx; 08-12-10 at 03:35 AM.
    08-12-10 03:32 AM
    Will Color ID work in bedisde mode on os 5?

I need a notification app that doesnt stop the red led after 15 minutes like the latest os on 8900 does however will it still flash while my phone is in bedside mode?

*edit*

Is there an app that will alow me to change the led notification for all notifications? i.e. sms/bbm/emails etc etc cause BeBuzz doesnt and neither did ColorID
    Last edited by 1DJC; 08-12-10 at 05:41 AM.
    08-12-10 05:34 AM
    piece of crap app! I have been unable to select the "yes" confirmation button in the app, to exit it.
    Sounds like you need to disable compatability mode. That's usually the solution to input problems on a Storm. Works great for me.
    08-12-10 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD