I can't find a free LED color changing app that has the option of changing the LED coverage indicator (the one that's usually green when you enable it).

Does it exist? I don't need anything else changed really. Not text message alerts, not incoming calls. Just need the coverage indicator to be *Disco*.

I had a free 2 day trial that did this, but alas, 2 days don't cut it. Any help out there?
    03-24-10 01:40 PM
    So basically you want it to be flashy all the time?
    03-24-10 02:16 PM
    Yup. Flashy all the time. In my defense, it's for my very young daughter, and I'm aware of what it does to the battery life...
    03-24-10 02:21 PM
    According to the description in AppWorld, BeBuzz Free has Disco.

BlackBerry App World - BeBuzz Free - LED Colors and Audible Reminders

Whether Disco is available for use as the Coverage Indicator in the free version, I don't know. I have the paid version and can confirm that it is available as coverage indicator.

It's $5.99. If you wait for a 50% off sale or use a coupon, you can pick it up for under $5.

I have seen no other application do true 'Disco' (some apps do two-colour).
    03-25-10 11:27 AM
    If you turn your coverage indicator to disco you will encounter one or all of the following:

* A naseous feeling similar to motion sickness. You will feel as if you are on a very bad cruise ship

* A dead battery, before its time

* Blindness brought about by constantly flashing lights

YMMV
    03-25-10 12:13 PM
    While everything you said is true, it's mainly to amuse her daughter.

LED power consumption is minimal (compared to a data-intensive application, an active backlight, etc.). It's a light-emitting diode.
    03-25-10 12:19 PM
    Yeah I know that's what LED stands for And my post was supposed to be humorous.
    03-25-10 12:34 PM
    BerryBuzz does it but it's not free.
    I love Berry Buzz.
    03-25-10 01:01 PM
    Yeah I know that's what LED stands for And my post was supposed to be humorous.
    Hehe, sorry -- I guess I mistook your post.

Now I'm debating whether to mention that BeBuzz is the Appworld name for BerryBuzz... Nope, must... not...
    03-25-10 04:10 PM
    Good decision. You'll live longer...
    03-25-10 06:08 PM
    I like It1
    10-03-10 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD