I was wondering if there was an FM Transmitter App for the storm out there? Since my car audio is not bluetooth compatible and running a chord to it from the storm is stupid. I know the Chocolate3 comes with one onboard and it's pretty cool, now obviously there is no comparison between the two but it would be sweet if there was one out there...
    03-21-09 11:12 PM
    I was wondering if there was an FM Transmitter App for the storm out there? Since my car audio is not bluetooth compatible and running a chord to it from the storm is stupid. I know the Chocolate3 comes with one onboard and it's pretty cool, now obviously there is no comparison between the two but it would be sweet if there was one out there...
    Would kill battery without a car charger but I think many people with berries do have em since there are a lot of commuters, etc. Would like this app a lot if possible since I take lots of long trips to and from college and do have a charger.
    03-21-09 11:16 PM
    LOL. You can't just make an app and make it act like a FM transmitter. The phone needs to have the FM transmitter built into the Motherboard. Its an actual circuit. For example, Verizon has some phones that have TV. It doesn't work just becuase there's an app for it, there's a TV tuner inside the phone to make it work.
    03-21-09 11:35 PM
    If you want to send sound to your car radio thru bluetooth, buy something like what i have, the Motorola T505. Its also cheaper if you buy somewhere other than Verizon. Its about $20.00 cheaper anywhere else.
    03-21-09 11:36 PM
    If you want to send sound to your car radio thru bluetooth, buy something like what i have, the Motorola T505. Its also cheaper if you buy somewhere other than Verizon. Its about $20.00 cheaper anywhere else.
    The T505 totally rocks! I use it everyday both for calls and to play my mp3s via my storm on my car's radio.
    03-21-09 11:39 PM
    I agree the Motorola is absolutely awesome, I got it at Newegg for $54. Worth every penny!!!
    03-21-09 11:46 PM
    Application = Software

Transmitter = Hardware

Software ≠ Hardware

Application ≠ Transmitter
    03-21-09 11:49 PM
    Application = Software

Transmitter = Hardware

Software ≠ Hardware

Application ≠ Transmitter
    Ya I think that point was already made, but thanks for the help.

hey Matrix, is it hard to install the T505?
    03-22-09 12:03 AM
    You could also get a Belkin FM-Transmitter at wal-mart, they plug into the headphone jack and cost about $20.
    03-22-09 12:48 AM
    You could get a fm transmitter real cheap on Ebay.
    03-22-09 01:28 AM
    You could also get a Belkin FM-Transmitter at wal-mart, they plug into the headphone jack and cost about $20.
    LOL, that's funny cuz I just bought one yesterday. Works perfect.
    03-22-09 04:54 AM
    I love this thread.

Can I have mine with a microwave app ? Feel right hungry during the night !!!
    03-22-09 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD