Is there an app out there that can show your BB screen on your PC screen?
    11-17-10 10:25 PM
    As far as i know it dosent exist such a app for sharing BB screen to PC screen but PC to PC exist and is called Crossloop

hey buddy i did a quick search on google and look what i found is looks like this app is working but i might think is not working for torch
    but try it and let me know how it went
    Here is the link: oppitronic.[net|de]

Good luck
    Last edited by zoom--zoom; 11-17-10 at 11:20 PM. Reason: add a link
    11-17-10 11:09 PM
    oppitronic.[net|de]

It works by continuously taking screenshots of the bb screen in an infinite loop. So it looks like its actually "streaming". Its kinda slow, but it serves its purpose just to check if your screen is broken and the bb is good.

Ah well, zoom zoom edited his post and i didnt notice XD
    11-17-10 11:22 PM
    Not exactly what you are looking for, but check out Bayalink Solutions Corp.

It's not cheap, BUT they offer a 30 day free trial, and this can also be used for basic (not as robust as Tether) tethering.

You can read your email, edit your schedule, AND use BBM, on your PC, plus use IE with the BB's data connection, BUT you can not actually see the BB's screen, it has it's own desktop. Did you ever have a Palm Pilot, or Visor, and do you remember Palm Desktop? Think of that, and you'll get the idea of what it is.
    11-17-10 11:27 PM
    Nothing good that's affordable for regular guys like us
    11-18-10 12:01 AM
    There's also Impatica ViaDock - Control your BlackBerry With Your PC, to echo pk and SCrid it's not on the cheap side.
    11-18-10 12:56 AM
    11-18-10 04:37 AM
    Not exactly what you are looking for, but check out Bayalink Solutions Corp.

It's not cheap, BUT they offer a 30 day free trial, and this can also be used for basic (not as robust as Tether) tethering.

You can read your email, edit your schedule, AND use BBM, on your PC, plus use IE with the BB's data connection, BUT you can not actually see the BB's screen, it has it's own desktop. Did you ever have a Palm Pilot, or Visor, and do you remember Palm Desktop? Think of that, and you'll get the idea of what it is.
    How do you access the 30 day trial version. I went to their site but you have to purchase before you can download...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 06:03 AM
    I use pocket controller pro as well...it is fantastic!! You can record, change the skin. Soti is a great company, with great support.
    11-18-10 11:13 AM
    Here's a screenprint of my desktop with Pocket Controller Pro running my Storm 9550... Anything I can do on my storm, I can do through my laptop...

11-18-10 12:56 PM
    As others have suggested - Pocket Controller Pro will do exactly what you are looking for. It shows the screen of your BB on your desktop and will even wrap it with the correct device skin. SOTI's been doing this on Windows Mobile for years, and we've just released a version for BB.

Pocket Controller does more than just remote control - there's file sync, viewing service books, screen / video capture, file explorer, clipboard sync, task manager, and so much more. Check out the product tour on this page for a great listing of everything it offers - SOTI Pocket Controller Pro for BlackBerry. Remote control for BlackBerry smartphones

And let's not forget that it includes 12 months of support and upgrades.

BTW - great picture JimA
    11-18-10 01:38 PM
    Thanks guys, I'll look into these. I have to take video of the 9330 but with the white background on most of the screens I can't get a clear video shot of the screen. Thanks again.
    11-18-10 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD