So I would like to know if there's an application for Blackberry where texts can be displayed on home screen. Like I want to see the reminders on the home screen. So if anyone knows if there is such an app for the Torch 9860 please tell me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    11-01-11 07:41 AM
    Could the app be a blinking led?
    11-01-11 07:46 AM
    Well.. There is BeBuzz which will display it regardless of which screen you are in.
    11-01-11 07:48 AM
    CrunchSMS is another that will show a pop-up message displaying your text, you can also reply right from the notification so there is no need to open the application.
    11-01-11 08:17 AM
    LOL! Guys no, you've totally misunderstood me. I meant apps such as Home Screen Notes. This app works on my Blackberry but I dislike the fact that I can only have one note posted and, and it takes up nearly the whole screen. Check out this link to see what I'm talking about.

Home Screen Notes - Post reminders and notes directly to your home screen - Productivity BlackBerry Apps
    11-01-11 10:18 AM
    Fixmotools has the memo app that puts memos on your home screen. I haven't used that particular app much myself, but think that fixmotools as a whole is a pretty sweet suite.

Or is it that you are looking for just todo-type texts displayed, and not the cute little post-it look?
    11-01-11 10:30 AM
    I guess we are different. If I want to be reminded about something I put it in my calendar with a time to remind me.
    11-01-11 10:41 AM
    Fixmotools has the memo app that puts memos on your home screen. I haven't used that particular app much myself, but think that fixmotools as a whole is a pretty sweet suite.

Or is it that you are looking for just todo-type texts displayed, and not the cute little post-it look?
    Fixmo Tools' Memo app is exactly what I'm looking for but I don't want all the other features. I won't spend $10 and then just use the memo. I want a simple app where I can post short texts or as you said, todo-type texts.
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 11-01-11 at 10:46 AM.
    11-01-11 10:43 AM
    I guess we are different. If I want to be reminded about something I put it in my calendar with a time to remind me.
    I want to have reminders in a place where I will see them often.
    maddie1128 likes this.
    11-01-11 10:49 AM
    So no one knows of any?
    11-02-11 04:28 AM
    Yes you can...
    Use "deToday" or "FancyWidgets" for homescreen reminders. I've bought both and now using only deToday with berryweather integrition.
    Ammunet91 likes this.
    11-02-11 10:59 AM
    Yes you can...
    Use "deToday" or "FancyWidgets" for homescreen reminders. I've bought both and now using only deToday with berryweather integrition.
    Yes! Just checked out deToday. Brilliant, just what I'm looking for!
    11-02-11 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD