Hello

I have a blackberry and would like to get an app with free calls to the USA and Canada. For the iphone and android there is talkatone, magic jack and icall. Are there any apps for the blackberry that call free to usa and canada?

thanks regards
    08-19-12 06:26 PM
    up. anyone have any knowledge of any apps that call for free to usa on blackberry with wifi or 3g?

thanks
    08-20-12 05:17 PM
    Hi, as of now the only app I know of is Tringme, which enables you to freely call any Blackberry, Windows Phone 7 or Android that has the app.

Here is the link for your BB:
    TringMe Blackberry Download

If you're looking to call a landline for free, I really dont think there is an app for blackberry yet.
    08-20-12 06:42 PM
    downloading now
    08-20-12 06:50 PM
    Tringme doesnt let u call us landlines? Does anyone know if nettalk or another app does that?
    08-21-12 01:38 AM
    Go for MobileVOIP app and then use VoipYO as VOIP provider. Look at the following link as well :
    VoipYO: First provider to offer 100% FREE calls to any phone in US or Canada - N4BB

Oh there is Dell Voice as well to call major Canadian cities only.
    Last edited by jasmeet9sb; 08-21-12 at 03:10 AM.
    08-21-12 03:04 AM
    Hello jasmeet i installed mobilevoip and registered an account with voipyo. Voipyos website says free calls to USA however when i try to place a call to a landline in The USA it doesnt work and says my balance is too low. How can i make free calls to USA with voipyo on my bb?
    08-22-12 12:20 AM
    downloading vps now
    08-22-12 09:05 AM
    Does anyone know about voipyo free calls to us?
    08-23-12 03:05 AM
    Voipyo does not offer free calls without buying credits, you have to buy credits and then you get free days. Very mosleading info on their webpage
    08-23-12 01:58 PM
    Anyone hear of nettalk?
    08-24-12 11:36 AM
    Hello jasmeet i installed mobilevoip and registered an account with voipyo. Voipyos website says free calls to USA however when i try to place a call to a landline in The USA it doesnt work and says my balance is too low. How can i make free calls to USA with voipyo on my bb?
    I hope you've verified your phone # with voipyo as you can't make calls without verifying your number on their site.. Another thing you'd need to add 1 before the number you're trying to call. I just tried and it works ..
    08-24-12 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD