Is there an application out there that can forward incoming text messages to my email of choice?

Would be nice to have all my text messages saved to my email. And no, I don't want to manually forward text messages to my email. I would rather have an app that does it as soon as a text message comes in.

Thanks,
    -rich
    03-02-10 10:31 PM
    there is an app similar to this, however, the texts are not sent to an email. The texts are stored on a server that you log in to - every incoming text and outgoing text.
    google dexrex
    03-03-10 01:01 PM
    Is there an application out there that can forward incoming text messages to my email of choice?

Would be nice to have all my text messages saved to my email. And no, I don't want to manually forward text messages to my email. I would rather have an app that does it as soon as a text message comes in.

Thanks,
    -rich
    Hello Rich!

Our app called InstantLog can do this for you! It will forward your SMS messages to an IMAP email account (like gMail). You can even set up a filter to exclude messages from certain senders. InstantLog is available in the Crackberry App store. Let me know if you need any help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 04:58 PM
    Is there an app that just moves messages from SMS inbox to Email inbox on the BB?
    03-03-10 05:19 PM
    Is there an app that just moves messages from SMS inbox to Email inbox on the BB?
    You don't need an app for that. Just change the options in your email and tick off sms/mms to show in your main messages inbox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 06:19 PM
    Thanks rae!

rorycs, I'd love to use that app but I'd rather go with a subsitute that is free.
    03-04-10 12:05 PM
    I noticed you're on T-Mobile but with Sprint/Nextel signing into MyAccount (at Sprint) then My OnLine Tools then MMS Messaging Then Preferences gives me the options to Copy to another location (email another phone etc) or to Forward to email another phone etc. There is also options to Block specific senders spam anon messages etc. Maybe T-Mobile has something similar (and free)...
    Last edited by Mr_Eddie; 03-06-10 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Cant spell options twice correctly
    03-06-10 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD