Almost every time I go to the App World, it's nearly unusable. It won't load in the top free, search, etc. tabs, and if I get all the way to downloading, it will just say 'starting download' then time out a minute or two afterwards. I think I've been able to download 3 out of about 50 attempts.

Some apps I've been able to download outside the App World. Is there a website that has all of them for download on the PC to transfer to BB, or any tips to get the App World downloading correctly?

Thanks!
    03-13-10 06:23 PM
    Almost every time I go to the App World, it's nearly unusable. It won't load in the top free, search, etc. tabs, and if I get all the way to downloading, it will just say 'starting download' then time out a minute or two afterwards. I think I've been able to download 3 out of about 50 attempts.

Some apps I've been able to download outside the App World. Is there a website that has all of them for download on the PC to transfer to BB, or any tips to get the App World downloading correctly?

Thanks!
    Yes! The web its self! Google blackberry apps / programs and you get loads of results. Crackberry has its own app store in addition to bplay there are more sites just like them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 06:31 PM
    03-13-10 06:33 PM
    CrackBerry, Bellshare, Mobihand, etc. theyre out there.
    03-13-10 06:36 PM
    CrackBerry is the best IMHO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 07:13 PM
    Yeah, Crackberry sends you an OTA link, very easy.
    03-13-10 07:25 PM
    App World kept giving me an error code 10002 whenever I tried to purchase an app so it was deleted. Downloaded the CB app store to my BB, runs better have no problems.
    03-13-10 07:31 PM
    I've long since deleted App World. Whenever there's an off chance that I absolutely have to download from App World, I'll just re-load it and when I'm finished I delete it again. App World seems to be little laggy for me and most apps can be found on the net.

If you find an app on BB App World site that you want, chances are doing a quick Google search will find it for you. And more times than not, Crackberry has it.
    03-13-10 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD