i know its not expensive but i still would like to get it for free so i can share it with my friends and so if i get a new blackberry i have it on my computer and dont have to buy it again

i really appreciate any help, thanks
    11-12-09 07:14 PM
    Buy it, then sell something else for the same value....
    11-12-09 07:15 PM
    your an *****
    11-12-09 07:24 PM
    And your cheap. Buy it if you like it, otherwise don't use it.
    Last edited by John.Hamilton.02; 11-12-09 at 07:29 PM.
    11-12-09 07:26 PM
    actually that was a good suggestion.
    11-12-09 07:30 PM
    your an *****
    Ahahahaaha... Support them cheapass. They make better apps than you do.
    11-12-09 07:30 PM
    email mobihand and see if they have any plans on releasing a trialpay service for their software titles (where you sign up for 3rd party offers like netflix and get software for free). As far as sharing is concerned there really is no legal way of using one licensed software title on multiple blackberries. Sometimes there are ways around it, but software piracy is unethical, unfair and you may not really value the pirated software as much you having paid for it.

Check around thanksgiving when there might be a promotion for berrybuzz where they might sell it for even cheaper. Also, if you have mobihand app store on your blackberry there's a daily deal and I've seen berrybuzz come up a couple times.

Another option is to email the developer of berrybuzz and see if he/she will give you a free license for testing a beta version of the app.

The earlier suggestions were good and there's no point in being rude like that. I hope these added suggestions help.
    11-12-09 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD