is there any? like installous?
    11-14-10 06:50 PM
    Explain yourself a little further. A crack app? like jailbreaking the iphone?
    11-14-10 06:55 PM
    yeah like the iphone (:
    also i want to get like a crack facebook app becuase i dont habe a data plan i let me used it on wifi
    11-14-10 07:03 PM
    You already asked this question.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/wher...d-apps-549506/

And that thread was locked by the moderator after he posted this statement. So you might want to reconsider your postings if you want to stay here.

Let me add a mod's voice here too, from our Posting Rules & Guidelines....

Keep it Legal
    No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.

Plenty of good free apps out there stick with those, or pay for apps you really want.
    11-14-10 07:34 PM
    Close mods !!!!
    jsk007 likes this.
    11-14-10 07:39 PM
    well i paid full price for my torch !
    i think its only fair i can use facebook on wifi :/
    11-14-10 07:52 PM
    If your connected to wifi, the torch by default will use that for any app that uses data. No need for cracked apps. Besides its just bad practice to use things that others have paid for.
    11-14-10 08:00 PM
    no ): everytime i want to use facebook or msn etc i get error 100 ):
    11-14-10 08:02 PM
    He seems to be lacking a BB Data plan. BB 101 in the how to section should answer his question. We will not help you avoid getting a data plan. Since many of us here work for carriers, telecom vendors or suppliers you are basically asking is to threaten our livelihoods. You give us all free services from where you work and see how your company likes that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by shansmi; 11-14-10 at 08:10 PM.
    11-14-10 08:07 PM
    why not?
    i paid full price 500 plus tax ):
    11-14-10 08:08 PM
    Every app works for me when I turn my radio off and am connected to my home wifi. Facebook app I cant say as I don't use it, but every other app i have that uses data works just fine. Is there perhaps an option in the FB app to use wifi instead of BIS?
    11-14-10 08:09 PM
    Do you also get a free voice plan because you paid for the phone?

Can I get the name of your carrier? Ive been looking for a way to save money for years.

Hey do you also get free gas because you bought a car?

you should have done some research before forking out all that money....
    11-14-10 08:09 PM
    The Facebook BlackBerry App requires a BlackBerry Data Plan even over WiFi.

There's no "crack" that is going to get you around that even if you install the app on the device.

Just because you paid full price for your car doesn't mean that you can get the gasoline for free.
    11-14-10 08:10 PM
    I realize hes missing a data plan, but should still be able to sue wifi? Maybe I'm wrong I'm not sure since i have a data plan and home wifi.
    11-14-10 08:11 PM
    why not?
    i paid full price 500 plus tax ):
    If this is your intent and absolutely now way you are getting a bb data plan, I say return your device for a refund.

11-14-10 08:12 PM
    I realize hes missing a data plan, but should still be able to sue wifi? Maybe I'm wrong I'm not sure since i have a data plan and home wifi.
    Add on apps released by RIM, like FaceBook, Twitter and BBM require a data plan because their services use RIMs servers.... no free ride.
    i just wanna use my facebook app :/
    no need for sarcasm
    i just wanna use my facebook app :/
    no need for sarcasm
    Call your provider and add a BIS data Plan.

The sarcasm was added because you were ignoring peoples answers that were given.
    11-14-10 08:13 PM
    Wifi and cell network are both just transport. All data for base RIM apps still cross RIM servers thus you need a BB data plan.

11-14-10 08:14 PM
    are there any other apps i can use? like on my iphone ebuddy, etc and for facebook too?
    11-14-10 08:16 PM
    Wifi and cell network are both just transport. All data for base RIM apps still cross RIM servers thus you need a BB data plan.

Right I get you now. Even on wifi you still need BIS connectivity. Should have known that one lol
    11-14-10 08:18 PM
    are there any other apps i can use? like on my iphone ebuddy, etc and for facebook too?
    If your browser works you can use m.facebook.com

or you can pray for a socialscope invite.

other than that... no.

error 100 will live on until you get a data plan.
    11-14-10 08:18 PM
    Is your browser working? Most apps are loaded OTA.

11-14-10 08:19 PM
    so all apps from blackberry need a data plan? wtf!?
    11-14-10 08:21 PM
    Look, there is NO CRACK for the phone. There is not one needed. Because, you can't change how the apps connect. the FaceBook App does NOT connect to Facebook.

It connects to the BIS servers that RIM runs, and the BIS servers connect to Facebook. Now, they can do that over WiFi, or over the cell network, but the apps connect to the RIM servers.

You have to pay for a DATA PLAN to be able to connect to the RIM servers, even over WiFi. Because, a portion of your data plan bill pays for your access to the RIM servers. No data plan, no fee paid to RIM, then RIM servers won't let you connect to anything.

So, what good would a CRACK on your phone do if the servers deny you access?? It's those servers that are giving you the 100 error, not your phone.

Got it now???
    Last edited by pkcable; 11-14-10 at 09:05 PM. Reason: content edit - pk
    11-14-10 08:43 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD