I'd like to know how many miles I've gone when I exercise

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 06:18 PM
    I think GPSLogger from emacberry is an excellent app for fitness tracking. If you put it in "Timing View," you will have a screen showing your speed and distance as well as a decent amount of detailed GPS data. In this mode it can also be set to give you an audio indication of specified distance intervals (ie: beep every mile or km).

Cool app, free, and the log files are uploadable to Google Earth so you can see exactly where you went. The other aspect I like is that if you're a trail runner or mountain biker and go to places that don't have cell coverage, the app still works/runs as intended so long as you have a GPS lock.

Link: GPSLogger
    08-01-10 09:06 AM
    I believe Endomondo from the App World will do this too.
    08-01-10 10:11 AM
    roadrunnergps

roadrunnergps.com

I use it, it does the job pretty well.
    08-01-10 10:34 AM
    Are all the apps pretty accurate?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 03:31 PM
    I think all the ones listed use GPS, so as long as you have GPS on and can get a fix then they should be pretty accurate considering the BB GPS can be used for turn-by-turn GPS navigation.
    08-01-10 03:37 PM
    I think roadrunnergps is the best. its is pretty accurate in my opinion and the online site gives you pace and elevation in 30 second increments. can still listen to music while running also.
    08-01-10 10:18 PM
    I downloaded endomondo to my Tour this weekend.
    Turned on GPS and it worked great. Tracked my bike ride without any problems.
    08-02-10 09:47 AM
    I use GPSed on my walks and runs.
    08-03-10 05:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD