I am new to this BB stuff and have been looking high and low for a theme with a weather slot on the home screen. I have not saw more than a couple in the app store that have this feature. Am I to assume they just aren't available? Which ones do you like and where did you download it from? I have a BB 8530.
    03-14-10 05:00 PM
    Check out the themes section here on Crackberry. There are plenty to choose from. Play around and see what you like. I am a big fan of the themes by drew.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 06:27 PM
    There are a lot in the Theme section for the 8530 on this forum. Here is the one I currently have loaded and it's free.

I also have a stock theme that's been modified to have a weather slot. Also is free in the theme section of this board. Look down by 3rd party applications then two below that is BlackBerry Themes then a sub forum for 8530/20
    03-14-10 06:27 PM
    Thank you! I will be checking into the suggestions! Where did you find the one your using? Is there a name for it? I really like it!
    03-14-10 08:26 PM
    I use this one:

Simple L Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Simple and free...put your own pic as the background and have at it.
    03-14-10 08:32 PM
    Thank you for the help! I am now using the L theme with weather slot and really like it!
    03-15-10 07:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD