- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
I want to put a theme on my Blackberry Bold 9900, but I dont want it to be detectable. Is there a way to change my applications permissions so the app doesnt show up under "Applications Management? "
Also, anyone know of a good theme with 0s7 icons, wallpaper I can choose myself and hidden features - hotkeys, locked screens and maybe hidden dock? I want my Blackberry to look exactly the same as it did but have the hidden features as well.
- 12-05-12, 02:47 PM #2
Hmmm...given that Applications Management is the place to go for post-install permissions changes, I don't see how an app could not be listed there. I mean, looking at your other posts, it looks like even Blackbook--an app all about secrecy--can't beat AM. I guess the most an app could do, is show up under a false name, as Blackbook apparently does under App World.
- By aerize in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-28-10, 09:37 AM
- By BNHabs in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-08, 12:08 PM
- By BNHabs in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-08, 12:49 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-08, 09:30 AM
- By schaffee10 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-07, 03:53 PM