Hey, just wondering if anyone else out there who uses textfreek (as part of CrunchSMS or just the textfreek app if you're a droid/iphone user) has had any problems over the past day and a half or so? I wasn't getting any messages back since late on 9/20 and my recipients did not get my messages until early in the AM on 9/22. Previously, it has worked flawlessly (just like regular SMS messages) for some time.

The only reason I knew something was wrong was that I received a regular SMS message from a non-textfreek user. After that happened, the floodgates opened and I received, at once, 20+ messages from people which had been send throughout the past day and a half. I've resent my service books thinking maybe it was a push issue, though I'm still getting emails, normal SMS, data, etc. just fine. Any help would be most greatly appreciated!

Incidentally, I've tried getting ahold of Textfreek but their twitter wasn't of much use since they never post, and they have no support forum. Just an email (which I sent to). Hoping a fellow crackberry might have the answers!

Many thanks!
    09-22-11 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD