Hello about a year or 2 ago I had a app that allowed me to forward my text messages to my email.
    I know that there is a app called SMS2Desk, which does exactly what I am describing above, but it does it per text messages.
    Meaning that if you receive 40 text messages then you will also receive 40 individual emails.
    There doesn't seem to be a way to to go into the app and have only 1 email with all the daily text messages listed within the email body, like a text log.

I had it on 1 of my BB's a year or 2 ago, but I cant find it or remember the name f it.

Anyone remember it?

Thanks
    08-12-09 10:20 AM
    You can send sms conversations to email with bbtext2im & 3jam. I'm not sure if there is a way to do it on a conversation basis when using the native sms app, b/c it's not threaded. I do know, however, that I've seen apps other than sms2desk on mobihand which claim to do the same thing. Just search mobihand for "sms", or try out bbtext2im/3jam.
    08-12-09 10:32 AM
    You can send sms conversations to email with bbtext2im & 3jam. I'm not sure if there is a way to do it on a conversation basis when using the native sms app, b/c it's not threaded. I do know, however, that I've seen apps other than sms2desk on mobihand which claim to do the same thing. Just search mobihand for "sms", or try out bbtext2im/3jam.
    Typed SMS in the search engine on mobihand and really didn't see any app other than SMS2Desk.

Did you?
    Thanks
    08-12-09 02:07 PM
    Typed SMS in the search engine on mobihand and really didn't see any app other than SMS2Desk.

Did you?
    Thanks
    Not saying that these will do what you're looking for, but when I searched for sms I found these apps that appear to be related to what you want:

http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...ail-Forwarding

http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...for-BlackBerry

http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...MessageForward
    08-12-09 02:48 PM
    Not saying that these will do what you're looking for, but when I searched for sms I found these apps that appear to be related to what you want:

txtForward - SMS to Email Forwarding - Communication & Internet Blackberry Software

Advanced Forwarder for BlackBerry - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

MessageForward - Communication & Internet Blackberry Software
    Thanks
    I emailed each to find out if any of them have the 1 email a day option verse multi a day.
    No reply as of yet

Thanks again
    08-12-09 06:35 PM
    OK I remember no the program was a simple app that was called sms2mail by a company I think it was bfinet I think they were in Germany.
    All the search's take me to dead links.

Anyone know where I can find this small app?

Thanks
    08-13-09 05:33 PM
    08-15-09 11:58 PM
    Yeah was hoping there was another link since this was a freeware app.

Thanks
    08-16-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD