Im Running TetherBerry (trail) on My Blackberry Tour(Sprint) with unlimited Data plan, On Windows Vista

When It Is working right, I love it...And Considering purchasing it.

But it keeps Randomly Stop Working..then starts back after a like 3 mins...

Is there any settings I should Toggle with on my Phone ..or is this common? ..even with the fully purchased program?..
    11-04-09 10:59 AM
    Haven't ever noticed this. I use the full version of TetherBerry on Vista. I wouldn't be surprised though if it's a Windows application or some other application halting the process and then releasing it. Don't know how you could debug this though unfortunately.
    11-04-09 01:31 PM
    while on the subject of tetherberry, do they assign you certain IP's to use or is it random? i get the revolving IP's alot, not really an issue but just curious
    11-04-09 09:14 PM
    Is there any settings I should Toggle with on my Phone ..or is this common? ..even with the fully purchased program?..
    I need to turn off my wireless on my laptop when I use TetherBerry. If not, my internet comes and goes.

I'm using Win 7 @ .230 on my Tour...
    11-04-09 11:34 PM
    while on the subject of tetherberry, do they assign you certain IP's to use or is it random? i get the revolving IP's alot, not really an issue but just curious
    Tetherberry does not assign an ip address. It uses your phone's ip address assigned by BIS or BES.
    11-04-09 11:36 PM
    they must have some kind of log or something then. Because when i was able to tether with DUN, i always got a different IP
    11-05-09 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD