Any one have any insight as to whether tetherberry will offer any discounts soon, or should I beg?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 09:08 PM
    I caught one of their freebies a few weeks back, but I seem to remember a 50% off not too long ago. Keep your eyes on the app store! (I just got Nintaii for 50% off over the weekend) Gotta get the deals when you can.
    11-09-09 09:41 PM
    Yeah, had tmobile up until about a week and a half ago. Had to cancel because our reception at home went down hill and they let us go, no fees. In town, where I used the tethering a lot, well, it was free, but now on sprint and let's face it, times are tough.

Wonder how many of the tetherberry "beta" users actually use it enough to make it worthwhile.

I'd be more than happy to be one because I could guarantee at least 6 hours of connection through it a day.

(Here's to hoping someone from tetherberry reads this thread and gives me an early blackberry christmas! ).

11-09-09 09:53 PM
    Ya I would love to catch it at 50 off, need it before thanksgiving.
    11-09-09 11:15 PM
    I was lucky enough to catch it @ 50% off a couple of months ago & love it for the laptop when wi-fi not available. Really came in handy when we took a trip to IA from MI couple weeks ago so I could fight the car ride boredom by surfing the net. It is well worth the $$ IMHO.

11-10-09 11:30 AM
    I was lucky enough to catch it @ 50% off a couple of months ago & love it for the laptop when wi-fi not available. Really came in handy when we took a trip to IA from MI couple weeks ago so I could fight the car ride boredom by surfing the net. It is well worth the $$ IMHO.

but of course you would say "well worth the $$", you got it for 50% off
    11-11-09 02:50 PM
    there are some threads where people will sell you their tetherberry -- xfer over the email address, etc. I've seen it as cheap as $10
    11-11-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD