I don't know if 2.14.4 is a newer version of Tellme, or what...but I am unable to fully close this version. I had this app on my previous 8830 and was not having this issue. I checked the apps settings, checked in the options to see if there were any addtl settings or preferences, but there's nothing. Clicking menu and then close simply places the app in the background. It dosent appear that there is any way to quit this app....even after a battery pull, the app is still active after startup. So I am totally stumped. Any suggestions?

Michael

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 05:21 PM
    Yeah and it'll run your battery down too accessing your gps. Delete it and hope u have a backup of the old version on your desktop

04-02-09 09:18 PM
    Well, its been running for the past two days now...dosent seem to be impacting memory or battery life. That was my main concern....I've noticed this app usually won't update GPS unless you tell it to...strange. It used to update as soon as you changed towns/cities. Maybe its a bug that's going to be addressed...ill send them an email.

04-02-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD