It didn't really work for me. I tried using the voice search function and nothing happened. What a waste of time?
    03-21-09 12:17 AM
    I have tried this app many times since I really want to like it but the tellme part is just silly. Half of the time it pulls the wrong thing or will not work at all. I then just go back to Live Search which works better for me and seems to be much faster. Wish the TellMe app worked well for me but it just wont.
    03-21-09 12:50 AM
    Very odd. TellMe has been flawless for me. It works every time I use it. I think it's a great app! Go figure...
    03-21-09 01:38 AM
    I used vlingo for a while, but I found all that stuff isn't very useful... =/
    03-21-09 01:58 AM
    TellMe works great for me. I can't speak for the "speak" part of it because I choose to type my requests. No mistakes, just the results I asked for.

Bryan
    03-21-09 02:56 AM
    it's kinda "meh" to me. The voice recognition does fine (are you guys non-american english speakers maybe?), but it doesn't seem to search all that well sometimes. I was in Davis, CA recently and it couldn't find any of the restaurants I was looking for, but it finds all the stuff near my house ok.
    03-21-09 03:17 AM
    The last thing I said to TellMe and Vlingo was "delete yourself *****"!
    03-21-09 04:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD