As I am reading this in app world it looks like it says the app is 9.99 for the entire year, not monthly. Is that right??

Buy TeleNav GPS Plus (for OS 6 and 7) - Download TeleNav GPS Plus (for OS 6 and 7) - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    10-11-11 09:33 AM
    According to Kenji from Telenav, that is correct. No monthly fees. It's in the comments on the blog:

"Hi guys - Kenji from TeleNav here. To answer you're question, there's no monthly fee with TeleNav GPS Plus. You just pay $9.99 for the year. Keep in mind though - this is a limited time sale. Otherwise it's $19.99/year.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me at kenjio(at)telenav.com. "
    Last edited by Shilohjerry; 10-11-11 at 10:02 AM.
    carim0903 likes this.
    10-11-11 09:47 AM
    Awesome. Thanks!!!!
    10-11-11 09:49 AM
    This is one of the cool perks of being on US Cellular, they have this included with your BIS subscription. Telnav is a great app and free on US cellular.
    10-11-11 10:07 AM
    It looks like this is only available on verizon though. Will this be available on TMObile? The app is preloaded on the 9900...However, when I called tmobile, I was told that it would cost me 9.99/mo!! So I uninstalled the app right away....
    10-11-11 10:29 AM
    Kenji and MB are good people!

Favorite app when I was on BB. Still use it...
    10-11-11 11:44 AM
    How in the **** is Verizon letting this happen? The potential loss to VZNav subscriptions is high. So inconsistent with their greedy ways.

Great job Telenav, sounds like a real good price for a great app. Sorry I didn't see this before purchasing the Garmin app a couple of weeks back.
    10-11-11 11:58 AM
    This is one of the cool perks of being on US Cellular, they have this included with your BIS subscription. Telnav is a great app and free on US cellular.
    TeleNav is included with Boost Mobile Unlimited as well. I love this app, especially being new to the Tampa/St. Pete area. Makes finding destinations so much easier.
    10-11-11 02:24 PM
    How in the **** is Verizon letting this happen? The potential loss to VZNav subscriptions is high. So inconsistent with their greedy ways.

Great job Telenav, sounds like a real good price for a great app. Sorry I didn't see this before purchasing the Garmin app a couple of weeks back.

VZ doesn't own telenav, they just license it out rebranded as VZ navigator. So telenav can do what they want as long as it isn't the vz branded version

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-11-11 03:15 PM
    TeleNav is included with Boost Mobile Unlimited as well. I love this app, especially being new to the Tampa/St. Pete area. Makes finding destinations so much easier.

And Sprint. Even better on my SERO-P! Hahahaha
    10-11-11 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD