Hi guys!

Since this bug is getting on my nerves, I need some help...

The bb-browser works just fine with TCP connection (generic service book), but when I am trying to connect with a 3rd party app like opera, viigo, google maps and so on, it does not.

A battery pull does the trick, at least for a while, but then - after a few hours (I can't say exactly) - it goes back to not-working-mode and I am unable to use the mentioned apps. The bb-browser will still work though!

APN is set correctly.

Any suggestions?

Device & Firmware -> signature
    05-19-10 10:34 AM
    This link may help if your country and carrier are in their database Opera Mini Connection Help
    05-19-10 12:00 PM
    ...yeah well, as I said, APN is set correctly :/
    05-21-10 04:59 AM
    What os are you running? I run several applications and do not have this issue. 586, 595 and 656 are the loads I am running lately on 4 devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 05:08 AM
    Google Maps uses BIS and not WAP from your APN settings.

Do you have a BB data plan?
    05-21-10 05:24 AM
    i am not 100% here as the op is not on my carrier but for me on my carrier there are no apn settings... i can get net connectivity via carrier signal or wifi, offcourse some apps do not work with wifi signal and want to use carrier signal.

OP is your problem that you cannot use some apps period?
    05-21-10 07:09 AM
    I'm not running a data plan at the moment. I just use generic service books...

As mentioned beforce, the apps do work, but only after a battery pull and then they suddenly don't work, while the bb-browser does all the time.
    05-21-10 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD