Currently on the great BlackBerry KeyOne rocking Android.

Back in the days I used TodoMatrix. This was for me the right tool to get things done because is was able to go many levels deep. I had projects with tasks and sub-tasks and sub-sub-tasks ....

The best replacement so far I found for Android is Checklist by mdiwebma.com

Although Checklist is doing the job, it's a relative new program and some essential functionality is missing. I suggested some things to te developer, but it's likely a one-man-show and can't really rely on speedy upgrades.

My question to you is what you think is the best TodoMatrix replacement?

Projects with tasks and sub tasks 4 or 5 levels deep, where I can attached notes and other stuff on every level and reminders on every level and delicate on every level and...
    08-19-17 09:03 AM
    Currently on the great BlackBerry KeyOne rocking Android.

Back in the days I used TodoMatrix. This was for me the right tool to get things done because is was able to go many levels deep. I had projects with tasks and sub-tasks and sub-sub-tasks ....

The best replacement so far I found for Android is Checklist by mdiwebma.com

Although Checklist is doing the job, it's a relative new program and some essential functionality is missing. I suggested some things to te developer, but it's likely a one-man-show and can't really rely on speedy upgrades.

My question to you is what you think is the best TodoMatrix replacement?

Projects with tasks and sub tasks 4 or 5 levels deep, where I can attached notes and other stuff on every level and reminders on every level and delicate on every level and...
    Do you still have your old device with todo matrix on it?
    03-25-20 09:32 PM