Hi there.

Ever since I got my first BlackBerry with multitasking in the OS, I immediately wanted to know how to close applications without going into the application and manually doing so. I have wanted more to know how to do this since Opera Mini started to crash frequently and there would be no way to close it without a soft reset. I have searched "Task Manager" on App World but most are applications to do with tasks and to-do lists. I've also seen many application viewers, but most don't offer the option of deleting processes or applications.

Could someone recommend me an application which has the ability to force-quit applications?

Thanks.
    05-03-12 06:18 AM
    there was an app i used before that would force quit apps

Free Force Close - Download Force Close - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Called Force close.

Might not work on some third party apps but worth giving it a try. Its free so nothing to loose.
    05-03-12 07:13 AM
    there was an app i used before that would force quit apps

Free Force Close - Download Force Close - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Called Force close.

Might not work on some third party apps but worth giving it a try. Its free so nothing to loose.
    Apps that run in the background you CAN NOT close using the ESC key and there is no good way to "force" close.
    05-03-12 12:24 PM
    Have you checked PB TaskManager?
    05-04-12 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD