Thanks alot. In an upcoming version, I will include the ability to have the "action bar" as a static toolbar on the screen. That would make it more convenient for touch users.

Awesome; can't wait!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-29-11 09:54 PM
    I guess one of the posts got deleted...
    Now I am even more confused.
    08-31-11 08:51 AM
    It expires September 5 , 2011

1.391 - Open Beta Update

*ChangeLog*

- GUI updated
    - Second Image downloader added
    -Rewrote the BB Code Parser ( MUCH FASTER parser)
    - Attachment download support
    - Attachment upload support
    * Multi-attachment upload
    * Supports images,pdf and zip files
    -Faster image downloading
    -Basic smiley support ( happy and sad)

** NOTE**

People behind MDS,BES or BIS won't be able to download images and attachments above a certain limit until it's fixed on the plugin side

If you have trouble viewing your files using the built-in file viewer, please PM me.

You can try it here:
    www.everyappmobile.com/f10/Tapatalk.jad

Install Instructions:

1.Uninstall Tapatalk
    2.Reboot
    3.Install Tapatalk from link above

I need people to test this out so I can fix the bugs!
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 09-01-11 at 09:35 PM.
    09-01-11 09:33 PM
    Just loaded the new version and my font size/selection wasn't restored. Gonna poke around now..

EDIT: Are the threads supposed to be in gray?? Can't seem to be able to alter it.

Last edited by tryfe; 09-01-11 at 10:07 PM.
    09-01-11 10:03 PM
    Just loaded the new version and my font size/selection wasn't restored. Gonna poke around now..

EDIT: Are the threads supposed to be in gray?? Can't seem to be able to alter it.

In Settings->Forum->Background Color, you can alter it. I'll also add the option to use non-gradient colors.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 09-01-11 at 10:17 PM.
    09-01-11 10:12 PM
    In Settings->Forum->Background Color, you can alter it.

Odd..

EDIT: I've got none of the colors set to gray, that's why it's odd.

09-01-11 10:17 PM
    Odd..

Maybe I misunderstood, which color are you trying to change?
    09-01-11 10:18 PM
    Maybe I misunderstood, which color are you trying to change?
    When you open any thread, the quoted messages have a gray box, the bar with the user info is also gray. It's like it just went monochrome.
    09-01-11 10:21 PM
    When you open any thread, the quoted messages have a gray box, the bar with the user info is also gray. It's like it just went monochrome.
    The quote messages are gray normally and it isn't customizable currently.

The background color of the post not changing is a bug I just fixed.

I need to add options for the color of the post header and color of the text of the post header then it won't be gray. I'll add those in tomorrow. You can currently download from the provided link again for the background color fix.

Edit:
    The post header color is currently linked to the forum header color.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 09-01-11 at 10:40 PM.
    09-01-11 10:26 PM
    Expires Sep 7,2011

*ChangeLog*

-GUI
    *New Icons
    * Small toolbar for easily switching between sticky,announcements and standard topics
    : Fixes Problem when there isn't any standard topics
    * Much cleaner interface
    * Setting for font highlight color
    * Setting for post header color
    * Setting for post header font color
    *File Picker image previews

** NOTE**

People behind MDS,BES or BIS won't be able to download images and attachments above a certain limit until it's fixed on the plugin side

If you have trouble viewing your files using the built-in file viewer, please PM me.

You can try it here:

09-04-11 09:34 PM
    Expires Sep 7,2011

*ChangeLog*

-GUI

*New Icons

* Small toolbar for easily switching between sticky,announcements and standard topics

: Fixes Problem when there isn't any standard topics

* Much cleaner interface

* Setting for font highlight color

* Setting for post header color

* Setting for post header font color

*File Picker image previews

** NOTE**

You can try it here:

New icons are awesome. It appears to be running good for me. The icons seem to be much larger and easier to read..

09-05-11 04:54 PM
    Update released with support for ALL PHONES OS 5 and above
    tryfe likes this.
    09-05-11 09:49 PM
    New icons are awesome. It appears to be running good for me. The icons seem to be much larger and easier to read..

Thanks tryfe..... send me any improvements you want to see via pm (if you have any)
    09-05-11 09:50 PM
    Nice update. New icons. New UI. Images load fast. I like.
    09-05-11 10:16 PM
    Just noticed that on a restart, Tapatalk is automatically launched now..is that intended? Also, the latest version on Crackberry app store say's 1.373 instead of 1.393..

09-06-11 05:37 AM
    Some issues for me with the new release (Bold 9650 - Verizon):
    - As a first step, wanted to restore my saved settings from the earlier version. When I try to scroll down the settings page, the app locks up on me when I get about half-way through the hotkeys section (to about "Action Bar Hover". The "123" num lock appears in the upper right corner and I can no longer scroll or do anything. Need to push ESC to back out.
    - Not too keen on having the app auto-start with the Blackberry. I struggle with memory and battery issues and this has driven me to avoid most apps that don't give me control over when they are loaded.

Thanks!
    09-06-11 06:50 AM
    Some issues for me with the new release (Bold 9650 - Verizon):
    - As a first step, wanted to restore my saved settings from the earlier version. When I try to scroll down the settings page, the app locks up on me when I get about half-way through the hotkeys section (to about "Action Bar Hover". The "123" num lock appears in the upper right corner and I can no longer scroll or do anything. Need to push ESC to back out.
    - Not too keen on having the app auto-start with the Blackberry. I struggle with memory and battery issues and this has driven me to avoid most apps that don't give me control over when they are loaded.

Thanks!
    The application does not use Battery when it's not being used so..... no worries about battery with Tapatalk.

It seems the font size made the UI strech out too much , you just have to reduce your font size.
    09-06-11 09:33 AM
    Thanks everyone for the feedback.... I will be starting a public beta *cleanup* release soon.
    09-06-11 09:03 PM
    This app is working perfectly on my Storm2. I am getting the Torch 9850 tomorrow and anxious to see if and how it will work on that. Great job!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    09-06-11 10:37 PM
    This app is working perfectly on my Storm2. I am getting the Torch 9850 tomorrow and anxious to see if and how it will work on that. Great job!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    Let me know if have any problems with it. My email is [email protected]. You can also use the feedback button in "About".

Thanks!
    maddie1128 likes this.
    09-06-11 10:52 PM
    Is there a way you can put a "time out" on the "Loading" function.

Right now TT is stuck with the word "Loading" displayed. (attempting to load these
    very forums)

Very well could be an issue on CBs end as my Internet connection is solid. Browser works, other apps working, WiFI working fine.

Having a time out on the loading function would help in these instances instead of having
    to reboot the phone to clear it.

Tim
    09-07-11 03:38 PM

Right now TT is stuck with the word "Loading" displayed. (attempting to load these
    very forums)

Very well could be an issue on CBs end as my Internet connection is solid. Browser works, other apps working, WiFI working fine.

Having a time out on the loading function would help in these instances instead of having

Tim
    A "timeout" has already been put in.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 09-07-11 at 03:46 PM.
    09-07-11 03:42 PM

very forums)

Tim
    I'm also having the same issues Tim. Everything else works on my phone also.
    09-07-11 04:02 PM
    I'm also having the same issues Tim. Everything else works on my phone also.
    I am aware of this problem. It happens randomly so it's difficult to fix. I've been trying to find what causes this for a couple hours now.

Thanks
    Mojave and russnash like this.
    09-07-11 04:26 PM
    Test.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-07-11 04:45 PM
1,186 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD