- 06-12-2012, 06:41 PM #952
Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 06-12-2012 at 06:44 PM.
- 06-12-2012, 06:45 PM #953
- 06-12-2012, 07:00 PM #955
I understand that the signature is appended to the message I type, but it doesn't show anymore when I post from the app... and there are NO settings to check.
- 06-12-2012, 09:18 PM #956
Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 06-12-2012 at 09:28 PM.
- 06-12-2012, 10:01 PM #957
I have a signature set up on my account on the CB website under User CP. This signature shows below my posts when I post from my PC.
From the day the CB Forums app launched, if I posted from it and viewed that post on my PC, that same signature appeared below my posts. This stopped happening last week, and all I want to know is why?
I am not talking about the signature the CB Forums app creates (Sent from my 9900 using Tapatalk), I'm talking about the one I have set up on the CB website. I have made no changes to the app settings, or my account settings on CB. There are NO settings in the app relating to my website signature.
I have been through my previous posts, and my signature stopped showing on 7th June. I did nothing different on that day. Any idea why this has happened?
- 06-13-2012, 03:32 AM #962
- 06-16-2012, 07:08 AM #966
This is a totally useful app. I just purchased the app on app world and I just have one question/problem,
Now and then when I goto click the forum icon to take me to the forums, sometimes it says problem connecting or something along them lines and wants me to change settings
I left it set to the auto, do I need to change it? When I'm at home I leave both my wifi and cell network on. This shouldn't effect it? Thanks for your time, shawn
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
- 06-16-2012, 01:24 PM #967
I too have WiFi on when at home and do not get many problems i do have the occasional cannot connect message but i leave it for a few seconds and it corrects itself when it registers you do indeed have a data connection
Last edited by Jono212; 06-16-2012 at 01:27 PM.
- 06-16-2012, 01:39 PM #968
- 06-16-2012, 03:34 PM #971
- 06-16-2012, 09:53 PM #973
Here are reasons a forum would give the connection message:
1. Forum disabled/deleted tapatalk plugin and forgot to remove listing from our forum database
2. The forum modified the tapatalk plugin and screwed something up
3. Their host is down
4. The web hosting service that hosts the forum for some reason will block blackberry phones because of BIS-B Proxy
5. App can't figure out how to connect from your phone
Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 06-17-2012 at 05:07 AM.
- 06-23-2012, 12:31 AM #974
I have uploaded a preview version of the new tapatalk app. There is no functionality in the application except for search. One cool feature is being able to cancel what you just tried to do. I am currently trying to make the UI look as smooth as possible. All private build users will be able to access it.
There will be minor/significant UI differences between OS 6 and OS 7. Please provide some feedback about the UI.
Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 06-23-2012 at 12:38 AM.
- CrackBerry Genius
06-23-2012, 01:14 AM #975
- 2,322 Posts
Last edited by dustanh; 06-23-2012 at 10:11 AM.