Awesome. This app just keeps getting better and to be able to up load pics right from the phone would be the icing on the cake. Can't wait!

I'll include the post count in the next update.
    07-18-11 06:20 PM
    Sure, just grab the http link,hit action bar hotkey and select "insert image". Directly uploading from the phone will be avaliable in 1.39.
    Ok....I'm somewhat confused on this. Any chance of some step by step instructions? Thanks.
    07-18-11 06:29 PM
    Ok....I'm somewhat confused on this. Any chance of some step by step instructions? Thanks.

Possibly in the future I'll write some insturctions. What are you confused about?
    07-18-11 06:34 PM
    Possibly in the future I'll write some insturctions. What are you confused about?
    Not sure which http link from Photobucket to use. I downloaded my screen shot of my blackberry to photobucket from my pc. I then opened my browser on my phone and went to Photobucket. Now....what http link do I use....there are 4 of them. Thanks.
    07-18-11 07:09 PM
    Not sure which http link from Photobucket to use. I downloaded my screen shot of my blackberry to photobucket from my pc. I then opened my browser on my phone and went to Photobucket. Now....what http link do I use....there are 4 of them. Thanks.
    I don't use photobucket, but I think "Direct Link" is the one.
    07-18-11 07:10 PM
    I don't use photobucket, but I think "Direct Link" is the one.
    THANK YOU!!! Got it to work. Apparently using my BB phone's browser to copy the link was not working (maybe I just did it wrong). I used my pc to go to Photobucket and then copied the "direct link" and sent it to my phone. Once I received that email on my phone.....I copied the link.....went to Tapatalk and was able to post that screen shot using Tapatalk. I think I am missing something here....for I should be able to copy that Photobucket link from my phone's browser and use it in Tapatalk. Anyway....this was the long way around.....but I'll play with it more tomorrow. I'm sure I will get it eventually.

Thank you again for your support!!!!
    07-18-11 07:39 PM
    THANK YOU!!! Got it to work. Apparently using my BB phone's browser to copy the link was not working (maybe I just did it wrong). I used my pc to go to Photobucket and then copied the "direct link" and sent it to my phone. Once I received that email on my phone.....I copied the link.....went to Tapatalk and was able to post that screen shot using Tapatalk. I think I am missing something here....for I should be able to copy that Photobucket link from my phone's browser and use it in Tapatalk. Anyway....this was the long way around.....but I'll play with it more tomorrow. I'm sure I will get it eventually.

Thank you again for your support!!!!
    Yes you should be able to do it. The menu item for "paste" shows up in the BB Menu. I'm guessing you still have the BB Menu setup as the action bar hotkey. If you change the action bar hotkey to something else then you can paste it using the option in the blackberry menu.
    07-18-11 07:43 PM
    Yes you should be able to do it. The menu item for "paste" shows up in the BB Menu. I'm guessing you still have the BB Menu setup as the action bar hotkey. If you change the action bar hotkey to something else then you can paste it using the option in the blackberry menu.
    Yes.....I have the BB Menu setup as the action bar hotkey in Tapatalk. What should I change it to?
    07-18-11 07:47 PM
    Yes.....I have the BB Menu setup as the action bar hotkey in Tapatalk. What should I change it to?
    You can choose the key.
    07-18-11 07:50 PM
    Any slow down is memory related and is device specific. On my torch, I have no problems loading any thread no matter how many photos there are.When images are loading in the thread, there will be lag becuase of the images loading...

Also, blackberry has already approved the update. Now, it just has to show up to the people.

No the last version was laggy for my bold. This new update is night and day, it flies! Great work.
    As of right now the only thing I can think of adding is when you hit menu in a thread if you could make it go back to the thread by hitting the back button instead of the menu again but those are picky details.

Again great update and great CS also.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    07-18-11 10:02 PM
    No the last version was laggy for my bold. This new update is night and day, it flies! Great work.
    As of right now the only thing I can think of adding is when you hit menu in a thread if you could make it go back to the thread by hitting the back button instead of the menu again but those are picky details.

Again great update and great CS also.

I'm glad it's working better for you.
    Sure, I can add that in, no problem.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 07-18-11 at 11:54 PM.
    07-18-11 11:47 PM
    Nice update. In Options I have "action bar hover" turned off. That seems to make scrolling through a long thread faster.

The mobile version of Photobucket makes it fast and easy to insert photos using Tapatalk.

Couple of tips I use. Might be of help to others.
    07-19-11 08:45 AM
    ....the pages sure do load fast!!
    I wish I could say the same
    07-19-11 08:49 AM
    it is a good app for viewing forums
    07-19-11 11:06 AM
    Can smilies be used when posting a reply with Tapatalk?

07-19-11 06:44 PM
    Can smilies be used when posting a reply with Tapatalk?

You would have to type out the smilie.
    Mojave likes this.
    07-19-11 07:31 PM
    I just wanted to say....this app ROCKS!!!!! I find Tapatalk so amazing..... to be able to use my Bold 9650 and come right to the CB forums and do basically everything like I do on my pc. I used Tapatalk this morning and sent a PM to a friend on CB. Still playing around with it......but....I am understanding Tapatalk much better.

Looking forward to the upcoming updates....especially the one about the attachments (photos). Keep up the fantastic work!!! Thank you!!
    07-20-11 01:57 PM
    Just want to say thank you for implementing a preference setting for turning off the touch to access the slide out menu in the latest update, has made my tapatalk experience a lot better!
    07-20-11 07:42 PM
    Thanks!

What do people want to see in the next version? ( Excluding attachment related stuff as I have already laid out my plan for that)

*Current Ideas:

- Attachment downloading
    - Horizontal scrolling
    - Default forum to auto-load at phone startup
    -Changing pages by swiping left or right ( trackpad can immate this as well)
    - Page up/down when swiping left or right on main forum page(trackpad can immate this as well)
    Saving settings to media card.. I seem to lose my favorites everytime I upgrade.
    07-20-11 07:45 PM
    Saving settings to media card.. I seem to lose my favorites everytime I upgrade.
    That was implemented in the latest version. Restore and Backup is in settings right at the bottom.
    russnash likes this.
    07-20-11 08:36 PM
    Any new updates?
    07-23-11 10:14 PM
    Any new updates?
    Hi nozied,

I'm currently working on an update with full attachment support instead of waiting for 1.4.

Thanks!
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 07-26-11 at 12:57 PM.
    Mojave likes this.
    07-25-11 07:53 PM
    Hi nozied,

I'm currently working on an update with full attachment support instead of waiting for 1.4.

Thanks!
    Attachment support is going to be delayed becuase of a technical issue with the forum plugins/forum systems and BB devices.

I will be releasing a small update with internal changes that should speed up avatar downloads,image downloads and should solve some bugs.
    08-03-11 09:14 PM
    Can you attach a picture to your post like in the iPhone version? or do you have to upload the image to a hosting service and then use the URL?

If the app does it, I would buy it. Can justify paying 1$ more for it on my BB when it has more options on the iPhone / ipod Touch
    08-07-11 08:41 AM
    Can you attach a picture to your post like in the iPhone version? or do you have to upload the image to a hosting service and then use the URL?

If the app does it, I would buy it. Can justify paying 1$ more for it on my BB when it has more options on the iPhone / ipod Touch
    I currently already have implemented the functionality but BB has different network types with upload/download limits (BES,BIS,MDS). It will support it the near future. We just want to make sure it works right for everyone. Blackberry has different options than the iPhone or Android version have.
    08-07-11 11:25 AM
1,186 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD