9850/9860 is pretty much the same device. One is cdma & the other is gsm. Shouldn't it work?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Mobihand auto detect didn't add it automatically. I've talked to mobihand and was informed on how to add the device manually. It is now listed as compatible.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 09-16-11 at 03:46 PM.
    09-16-11 03:40 PM
    Mobihand auto detect didn't add it automatically. I've talked to mobihand and was informed on how to add the device manually. It is now listed as compatible.
    Yeah I just told them about this too, they screwed up combining those two devices...
    09-16-11 03:52 PM
    I will act in whatever matter I please. trbbs is a special case and I do not want to have anything to do with him.
    Feels great to be special..

Tim
    09-16-11 07:53 PM
    im getting the 'Purchase Server Error, Error ID: 30220.. i purchased it from appworld, it froze, so i deleted,then tried reinstalling.. but it wont work.... any ideas? i really dont want to pay for this app again

edit: btw, i did try the alt rst
    Last edited by [email protected]; 09-18-11 at 06:52 PM.
    09-18-11 06:48 PM
    im getting the 'Purchase Server Error, Error ID: 30220.. i purchased it from appworld, it froze, so i deleted,then tried reinstalling.. but it wont work.... any ideas? i really dont want to pay for this app again
    You need to reset your AppWorld.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-error-650659/
    09-18-11 06:52 PM
    Testing a new update that has a new option in Settings. The speed and performance have really been improved. Every improvement thus far during this whole testing phase has been done with the end user in mind. This app is really coming along and it appears that there is much more in store for the future.
    09-18-11 09:21 PM
    Tapatalk has stopped working � for Crackberry at least. I bought the app specifically to use with the forum.

When I try to enter the forum, it will just stay like this (see picture) forever.
    09-20-11 01:38 PM
    Tapatalk has stopped working – for Crackberry at least. I bought the app specifically to use with the forum.

When I try to enter the forum, it will just stay like this (see picture) forever.
    What version do you have installed? It seems to be working fine on my end. Please email [email protected] . We'll continue from there.
    09-20-11 04:08 PM
    This app has undergone massive improvements over the summer. With 1.3955 I have no issues with Crackberry. Apps like this really breathe life into our good old berries.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    tryfe and EveryApp Mobile like this.
    09-23-11 04:40 PM
    Tapatalk has stopped working � for Crackberry at least. I bought the app specifically to use with the forum.

When I upgraded to 1.3952 (from 1.395) I too started having problems that have made the app non-functional. I seem to be having the same issue as described above. Bascially when I get to the "Enter Forum" menu, the app becomes very slow to respond or unresponsive. Trying to move from one menu selection to the next takes 10 - 15 seconds, making it hard to accurately make the right selection. This is on a Bold 9650.
    09-24-11 07:40 AM
    When I upgraded to 1.3952 (from 1.395) I too started having problems that have made the app non-functional. I seem to be having the same issue as described above. Bascially when I get to the "Enter Forum" menu, the app becomes very slow to respond or unresponsive. Trying to move from one menu selection to the next takes 10 - 15 seconds, making it hard to accurately make the right selection. This is on a Bold 9650.
    Upgrade to 1.3955. Ask Mobihand to switch you to the right version.

Thanks!
    09-24-11 07:48 AM
    Upgrade to 1.3955. Ask Mobihand to switch you to the right version.

Thanks!
    Thanks, request submitted. I was not paying attention to this thread to know that there was an alternate version that was being upgraded.
    09-24-11 08:03 AM
    I am currently working on a nice update but its taking some time

I'm sure everyone will like it though. There aren't major changes yet but the little things count.

Currently, busy with many other things
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 09-24-11 at 11:58 AM.
    09-24-11 11:48 AM
    I seem to have the problem that I can only add forums to which I've got logon details. If I select guest I can't save the forum. Don't think this is intended by the developers but apart from that a really nice app. Bought that especially for CB as the reading on the website is a pain on the 9780 at times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 03:54 AM
    I seem to have the problem that I can only add forums to which I've got logon details. If I select guest I can't save the forum. Don't think this is intended by the developers but apart from that a really nice app. Bought that especially for CB as the reading on the website is a pain on the 9780 at times.

Every forum you access but don't favorite is automatically listed in Recent History.
    Crisdean likes this.
    09-25-11 07:53 AM
    Anyone having attachement problems? Can't seem to post attachements

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-26-11 11:12 PM
    Every forum you access but don't favorite is automatically listed in Recent History.
    Hey thanks! Sometimes I'm a technical numpty!
    09-27-11 01:38 AM
    I am currently working on version 1.36 and am accepting some users for the active private update build that's being developed.

Please provide me with a BB PIN and send me the information through Tapatalk via PM. The link that I will send you will always have the latest version and is being updated constantly.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 10-01-11 at 03:34 PM.
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    10-01-11 01:16 PM
    Private build updated to 1.3961

*Current Changes*

Settings

*GUI
    - Changed Background Color
    - Formatting

*Added Network Options
    - Some network types are faster than others. You can play with the settings to see which one works best for you

*Added "Auto load forum" setting
    - When this option is disabled the forum is only loaded when you select "Enter Forum". Having this option disabled can increase log in performance significantly

*Inline Action Bar
    - The action bar will placed at the top of the screen and will disappear when you press the action bar hotkey. It will reappear when you close the action bar.

Main

*GUI
    -Changed background color

Favorites

*GUI
    -Changed background
    -Changed viewing format to icons with scrolling text
    -Added BB menu item icons

*Misc
    - Added "Unfavorite" menu item to the BB menu

Action Bar

*GUI
    - Icons with scrolling text
    - Different way of changing pages ( No more having to scroll through hundreds of numbers)

*Internal
    -Increased performance

PM

*GUI
    -Changed the private message view to look like the post view
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 10-02-11 at 05:54 PM.
    tryfe likes this.
    10-02-11 05:51 PM
    Private Build updated to 1.3962

*Page Changer Bug Fixes

Edit:

Updated again with no version change
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 10-02-11 at 10:01 PM.
    10-02-11 08:55 PM
    thanks mate..
    10-03-11 07:44 AM
    Works superbly on my phone
    10-03-11 01:00 PM
    Works superbly on my phone
    Crisdean,

I'm glad to hear that!
    10-03-11 01:46 PM
    The newest version is working very well. Each update keeps getting better. One setting that helped me, and it might be an improvement on your phone also, is that I set the Default Network Type to WAP2. You can also set it to Auto. That setting works very well for me. Very fast performance with no issues for the past 3 days.
    10-04-11 05:50 PM
    Is anyone else having trouble with tapatalk this afternoon. It worked for me just a few hours ago. I've already tried a battery pull. What my problem is whenever I pull up the menu to comment I only get the home option and pages, nothing else. Anyone else seeing this problem? I have also tried uninstalling, reboot, then reinstalling.

10-05-11 09:07 PM
1,186 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD