Good news BlackBerry owners who like to visit online forum communities such as our own CrackBerry forums.... you can now get the official version of the wildly popular Tapatalk Forum App for BlackBerry! Tapatalk is the #1 Social app in the Android Marketplace, a Top 5 app in Apple's App Store, and now it's finally available to us BlackBerry owners. Best yet, CrackBerry.com is the official BlackBerry partner of Tapatalk. What's that mean? It means that while you soon will be able to download Tapatalk from BlackBerry App World for $3.99, you can get it today and always from our CrackBerry App Store for only $2.99. That's right, we'll always have CrackBerry TapaTalk for $1 less than App World in the CrackBerry App Store.

Tapatalk for BlackBerry supports all vbulletin forums where forum admins have installed the tapatalk plugin (there's a ton of them these days), so you'll have no shortage of forum communities to login to and participate with. Major features of the app include:

• Auto-save your account information, no need to login every-time
    • Super-fast loading of forums and topics
    • Read and reply to discussions
    • Private Messaging
    • Forum and Topic Subscription
    • Plus many other usual forum features

Our own CrackBerry forums mod team has been beta testing the app, and Tapatalk has been working hard to refine it and make it better and will continue to do so. In the meantime, it's been getting lots of 5 star ratings and the early reviews have been really positive in AppVerse, such as this one left by billschusteriv:
    The refresh and release of the Tapatalk Forum App for BlackBerry is much needed and definately worth the price. The new user interface (UI) takes some use to become familiar with it but, once you've used it to read and post a few times, it is easy to use and a huge improvement over previous versions of this application. One of the best looking, designed, and functional apps that I have bought for my BlackBerry. The previous summary is accurate: "Makes reading and posting to forums on the BlackBerry very easy and convenient."
    You can jump over to the Tapatalk product page at the link below for more screen caps, more info, more reviews and do purchase and download.

Download TapaTalk for BlackBerry from the CrackBerry App Store
    tangyboy likes this.
    06-27-11 01:15 PM
    If anyone needs any assistance please feel free to contact [email protected] or leave a comment here !

*If you get an error about "Last Block Incomplete in Decryption" or "Pad Block Corrupted", try turning on "Reliable Connection" in Settings. Otherwise, please contact customer support.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 06-27-11 at 01:23 PM.
    pkcable and SCrid2000 like this.
    06-27-11 01:20 PM

***Change Log***

-Added more Hotkeys to Settings
    * Please take a look at the Guide in the About Screen

- Increased image donwloading stability

-Added Options to create/reply pm directly from PM

- Added option to quote reply PM

-Added ability to View Subscribed Forums

-Updated Guide in About

-Bug Fixes
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 07-01-11 at 03:35 PM.
    07-01-11 10:02 AM
    * WHEN INSTALLING A NEW UPDATE FOLLOW THESE STEPS OR TAPATALK MIGHT NOT WORK CORRECTLY:

1.Uninstall Tapatalk
    2.Reboot Phone
    3.Install New Tapatalk
    07-01-11 12:02 PM
    Any word on maybe incorporating keyboatd shortcuts into the app for example space bar for scrolling to the next page and "t" to go to the top of a page and "b" to go to the bottom etc..

Just throwing that out there because I have purchased the app and find myself hitting the keys as if I am in the browser on the forums.

App lags a little bit but that's to be said with it being on a BB. Haven't tries it on android or IOS platform so I don't know if its normal.

Other than that we just need to get forums all on the same page! I can use a lot of the options on cb site but when I go to my car website focusfanatics I can only browse the forums and I can't even get onto focaljet.
    I know that's not an app issue rather a site change but just saying it would be nice. Lol

Great app though. I have reccomended it to a few people already!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-11 11:30 PM
    Any word on maybe incorporating keyboatd shortcuts into the app for example space bar for scrolling to the next page and "t" to go to the top of a page and "b" to go to the bottom etc..

Just throwing that out there because I have purchased the app and find myself hitting the keys as if I am in the browser on the forums.

App lags a little bit but that's to be said with it being on a BB. Haven't tries it on android or IOS platform so I don't know if its normal.

Other than that we just need to get forums all on the same page! I can use a lot of the options on cb site but when I go to my car website focusfanatics I can only browse the forums and I can't even get onto focaljet.
    I know that's not an app issue rather a site change but just saying it would be nice. Lol

Great app though. I have reccomended it to a few people already!

"Any word on maybe incorporating keyboatd shortcuts into the app for example space bar for scrolling to the next page and "t" to go to the top of a page and "b" to go to the bottom etc.."

Version 1.36 already has those hotkeys added.

" when I go to my car website focusfanatics I can only browse the forums and I can't even get onto focaljet.
    I know that's not an app issue rather a site change but just saying it would be nice. Lol"

Request that they update their tapatalk forum plugin.

Thanks!
    07-09-11 06:05 AM
    I am running the latest and no matter what I set my hotmeys to they tend to do nothing. I believe defaults were volume up and down for page up and down.

07-10-11 11:41 PM
    I am running the latest and no matter what I set my hotmeys to they tend to do nothing. I believe defaults were volume up and down for page up and down.

Can you provide an example? Where are you trying to use the hotkeys?
    07-11-11 06:35 AM
    When I'm trying to read through a forum thread to see all of the replies it doesn't seem to want to scroll using the hotkeys

07-11-11 10:46 PM
    I am sorry I had it all wrong. I just figured out that the volume buttons bring you to different pages of the thread.
    Wow that sounds like I had a long blonde week of moments. Lol

What I meant by page down was scrolling to the next page below what your reading like hitting page down on a pc and also possibly adding a way so that hitting the "T" would bring you to the top of the forum and "B" would bring you to the bottom. Kind of like how the native browser works with shortcut keys.

Sent from my Blackberry 9650 using Tapatalk
    07-11-11 11:00 PM
    I am sorry I had it all wrong. I just figured out that the volume buttons bring you to different pages of the thread.
    Wow that sounds like I had a long blonde week of moments. Lol

What I meant by page down was scrolling to the next page below what your reading like hitting page down on a pc and also possibly adding a way so that hitting the "T" would bring you to the top of the forum and "B" would bring you to the bottom. Kind of like how the native browser works with shortcut keys.

Oh ok. You can setup all the hotkeys in Settings with whatever you type. You got it working,right?
    07-12-11 12:19 AM
    Oh ok. You can setup all the hotkeys in Settings with whatever you type. You got it working,right?

Yeah I have it all set up. But just do me a favor and keep my suggestion in mind for the "t" top "b" bottom and "space" for a scroll down in the back of your head. For a non touch phone like mine it would make navigating the forums in the app a tad easier, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks again for all your help and fast replies on this forum.

07-12-11 10:36 PM
    Those hotkeys are already in Settings.
    07-13-11 01:18 AM
    where?...... i have

action bar
    page up
    page down
    07-13-11 04:42 PM
    where?...... i have

action bar
    page up
    page down
    You are using 1.351 and 1.36 is the latest version.
    07-13-11 06:10 PM
    Ok thank you.
    App world isn't up to date on the app so do you have a link for the newest version?

07-13-11 11:07 PM
    So when will the new update be released and what are the change log?

07-15-11 10:03 AM
    So when will the new update be released and what are the change log?

AppWorld should release it today. However, I won't release it to mobihand until AppWorld gets it to be fair becuase they have a version that's two versions back and have been complaining.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 07-15-11 at 11:14 AM.
    07-15-11 11:07 AM
    **1.372**

***Settings***

//General///
    -No transitions Setting ( makes the application SLIGHTLY faster)

///Hotkeys
    - Action Bar Hover hotkey toggle

//Backup
    -Backup/Restore

***You can now modify the forum user interface***
    ///Forum///
    -font color
    -background color
    -Highlight color
    -Unread color
    -Border color
    -Forum header color
    -Forum header font color
    -Preview

///Posts///
    -Font Color
    -Background Color
    -Highlight color
    -Inline Hyperlink/Webpage loading ( will load the webpage right inside the post when clicked)
    -Preview

***Internal***
    - Image downloads should be much faster and more reliable
    - Some code cleanup
    - Maximized screen space usage
    - Bug Fixes

Hope everyone likes it when they get it. I put ALOT of work into this update.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 07-15-11 at 03:14 PM.
    russnash likes this.
    07-15-11 11:08 AM
    This is a sweet update. The options are nice and the app is much quicker now.
    07-15-11 11:20 AM
    I was using tapatalk on my Bold 9700 and since upgrading to Bold 9780 I now have to pay to d/l the app ? !

No free d/l then, why ?
    07-15-11 01:20 PM
    I see you have a new update out.....version 1.372. It's showing version 1.36 in the Crackberry store. Looking forward to purchasing the app....but....when will it be updated in the CB store? Thanks.
    07-15-11 01:54 PM
    I see you have a new update out.....version 1.372. It's showing version 1.36 in the Crackberry store. Looking forward to purchasing the app....but....when will it be updated in the CB store? Thanks.
    Read post #18
    07-15-11 01:56 PM
    I was using tapatalk on my Bold 9700 and since upgrading to Bold 9780 I now have to pay to d/l the app ? !

No free d/l then, why ?
    You don't have to pay again. Download it from where you purchased it. If you are having trouble downloading it from AppWorld, try reinstalling AppWorld.Also, make sure you are logged into your AppWorld account.
    07-15-11 01:57 PM
    Read post #18
    Oops.....sorry. It's been a long....long day at work. Thanks.
    07-15-11 02:26 PM
1,186 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD