Holy smoke that update looks fantastic. Can you just send me an OTA link by email? I don't think I can wait any longer for the Mobihand version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 02:40 PM
    I can already see the update is available on App World.....how much longerrrrrrrr lol
    07-15-11 04:59 PM
    I can already see the update is available on App World.....how much longerrrrrrrr lol
    Update is not avaliable on AppWorld. They did not approve it yet. They also don't approve on weekends.

Thanks
    07-15-11 05:29 PM
    Update is not avaliable on AppWorld. They did not approve it yet. They also don't approve on weekends.

Thanks
    So....let me get this straight. As you said in post #18...."However, I won't release it to mobihand until AppWorld gets it to be fair becuase they have a version that's two versions back and have been complaining."

"App World has not approved it and they don't approve on weekends".....so neither CB or MobiHand won't get the new updated version until one day next week then?
    07-15-11 06:18 PM
    So....let me get this straight. As you said in post #18...."However, I won't release it to mobihand until AppWorld gets it to be fair becuase they have a version that's two versions back and have been complaining."

"App World has not approved it and they don't approve on weekends".....so neither CB or MobiHand won't get the new updated version until one day next week then?
    That is correct...
    07-15-11 06:33 PM
    What a bummer...I was hoping to play with the new update this weekend.

07-15-11 06:44 PM
    What a bummer...I was hoping to play with the new update this weekend.

I will only update this way once. Users will not have to wait for subsequent updates (appworld does take longer).

Thanks
    07-15-11 07:00 PM
    You don't have to pay again. Download it from where you purchased it. If you are having trouble downloading it from AppWorld, try reinstalling AppWorld.Also, make sure you are logged into your AppWorld account.
    Thanks for your reply. I can't remember where I got it from, wasn't AppWorld. I know it was OTA and I've the jad files on my pc, but they won't upload via DM to my new 9780, and I wiped the 9700.

Guess I'll have to buy it again...
    07-16-11 05:10 AM
    So with this new version coming up, do we need to delete the old version before installing the new one like before? Will everything like password and saved thread be erase? Just want to prepare myself.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk
    07-16-11 07:38 AM
    You can save/restore your settings now so you shouldn't have to go through all of that anymore. I've tried it and it works. Pretty slick.
    07-16-11 08:40 AM
    So with this new version coming up, do we need to delete the old version before installing the new one like before? Will everything like password and saved thread be erase? Just want to prepare myself.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk
    I would recommend that the old version be uninstalled first.When the old version is uninstalled,all settings are wiped.
    07-16-11 10:31 AM
    Hope they put get it out soon. Im still on version 1.351.

Someone needs to rattle RIMs tree on the poor way they are handling
    things in App world right now. Both for the phones and the PlayBook.

Tim
    07-17-11 08:51 AM
    ok its monday at 7am est and no update yet, hope they approve it today! i want to see the newer speeds because the app seems to kind be bogging down on my 9650.
    07-18-11 06:54 AM
    ok its monday at 7am est and no update yet, hope they approve it today! i want to see the newer speeds because the app seems to kind be bogging down on my 9650.

Any slow down is memory related and is device specific. On my torch, I have no problems loading any thread no matter how many photos there are.When images are loading in the thread, there will be lag becuase of the images loading...

Also, blackberry has already approved the update. Now, it just has to show up to the people.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 07-18-11 at 10:31 AM.
    07-18-11 10:27 AM
    Just snagged the update from CB. Very nice update!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    07-18-11 11:00 AM
    Just snagged the update from CB. Very nice update!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    Thanks!

What do people want to see in the next version? ( Excluding attachment related stuff as I have already laid out my plan for that)

*Current Ideas:

- Attachment downloading
    - Horizontal scrolling
    - Default forum to auto-load at phone startup
    -Changing pages by swiping left or right ( trackpad can immate this as well)
    - Page up/down when swiping left or right on main forum page(trackpad can immate this as well)
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 07-18-11 at 05:57 PM.
    07-18-11 11:20 AM
    The new update is freakin great! Finally I can read at night with ease.

I know you already added a shortcut to "home" but how about a shortcut to the main menu or go right into favorite?

Not really urgent but how about another color option to the reply edit screen and maybe the menu option screen as well? (For example, we can change the color of the default background which is currently blue).
    Last edited by noized77; 07-18-11 at 12:33 PM.
    07-18-11 12:24 PM
    Agreed. The new update is very nice. Good job.
    07-18-11 12:26 PM
    The new update is freakin great! Finally I can read at night with ease.

I know you already added a shortcut to "home" but how about a shortcut to the main menu or go right into favorite?

Not really urgent but how about another color option to the reply edit screen and maybe the menu option screen as well? (For example, we can change the color of the default background which is currently blue).
    "I know you already added a shortcut to "home" but how about a shortcut to the main menu or go right into favorite?"

I don't want to add too many action buttons. I think going back to the forum home screen is good enough.

"Not really urgent but how about another color option to the reply edit screen and maybe the menu option screen as well? (For example, we can change the color of the default background which is currently blue"

I'm eventually modifying the UI, so those screens won't be customizable. We'll see what happens.
    07-18-11 12:40 PM
    First of all the update is freaking amazing.

I was thinking if you can add push notifications, like a notification icon that shows on the homescreen if there is a new post in any of the threads that I am subscribed to or even if I got any new pm's, It can be optional like an option which can be chosen from the settings menu.

I don't know if this can be done but if it could it would be great.

Once more the update is amazing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    07-18-11 03:07 PM
    That's cool. Would it be difficult to indicate how many pages in the thread? Maybe put it on the thread header next to the date. I always likes to see at a glance how active a thread is before going in it or before pushing the action button.

"I know you already added a shortcut to "home" but how about a shortcut to the main menu or go right into favorite?"

I don't want to add too many action buttons. I think going back to the forum home screen is good enough.

"Not really urgent but how about another color option to the reply edit screen and maybe the menu option screen as well? (For example, we can change the color of the default background which is currently blue"

I'm eventually modifying the UI, so those screens won't be customizable. We'll see what happens.
    07-18-11 03:31 PM
    That's cool. It would be difficult to indicate the number of pages in a thread? Like put it in the thread header next to the date or avatar. I always like to know at a glance how active a thread is before I go in it.
    Last edited by noized77; 07-18-11 at 03:46 PM.
    07-18-11 03:34 PM
    That's cool. It would be difficult to indicate the number of pages in a thread? Like put it in the thread header next to the date or avatar. I always like to know at a glance how active a thread is before I go in it.

I'll include the post count in the next update.
    07-18-11 04:48 PM
    Just purchased this super app. Still playing around with it....figuring things out....and still a little confused on how to use it. The "guide" did help...somewhat. Boy....the pages sure do load fast!! Great app.....and THANK YOU!! Now....back to the fun of the trial and error method.

Now....bear with me.....but I use Photobucket.....can I use Tapatalk to add a screen shot of my Blackberry to a post?
    Last edited by Mojave; 07-18-11 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Added more text
    07-18-11 05:18 PM
    Just purchased this super app. Still playing around with it....figuring things out....and still a little confused on how to use it. The "guide" did help...somewhat. Boy....the pages sure do load fast!! Great app.....and THANK YOU!! Now....back to the fun of the trial and error method.

Now....bear with me.....but I use Photobucket.....can I use Tapatalk to add a screen shot of my Blackberry to a post?
    Sure, just grab the http link,hit action bar hotkey and select "insert image". Directly uploading from the phone will be avaliable in 1.39.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 07-18-11 at 05:49 PM.
    Mojave likes this.
    07-18-11 05:39 PM
1,186 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD