Said the beta ended again, downloaded again, this time it says its tapatalk:final. But now its giving an error "Module 'Tapatalk' attempts to access a secure API" and won't start up the app.

Why am I the only one in here experiencing this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-11 09:03 AM
    So its 3.99 at Appworld now. I guess I have to buy it? That's useful info I didn't see in this thread.

Anyway, I love the app, I'll head over to appworld now.

Thanks for all the hard work!

06-19-11 09:50 AM
    So its 3.99 at Appworld now. I guess I have to buy it? That's useful info I didn't see in this thread.

Anyway, I love the app, I'll head over to appworld now.

Thanks for all the hard work!

It's for sale at 2.99 here:
    Tapatalk Forum App on CrackBerry App Superstore
    06-19-11 09:53 AM
    Too late. Appworld has v1.1 btw.

On my 9630:
    leaving a forum takes a long time (I get the hourglass)

I miss the fav icon being there right away rather than after entering forum, hitting the 'end call' button to open the menu to find the fav icon. Wasn't sure if I was faving the thread I was on or the forum.

Sent from my CrackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk
    06-19-11 10:06 AM
    Hello,

"Appworld has v1.1 btw"

They haven't released 1.2.

"I miss the fav icon being there right away rather than after entering forum, hitting the 'end call' button to open the menu to find the fav icon. Wasn't sure if I was faving the thread I was on or the forum".

Favoriting is just for forums. 1.2 has the star icon as soon as you login.

"leaving a forum takes a long time (I get the hourglass)"

I clean up memory everytime you leave a forum.
    06-19-11 10:27 AM
    thanks for the quick response. I did DL 1.2 from the link in the OP but it gave the aforementioned error. probably because its not free anymore.

i noticed that hard returns, or line breaks

this

dont carry over after you post. it seems as tho they show up in the form version but not in within the app. pretty minor.

awaiting appworld to update.
    06-19-11 12:41 PM
    thanks for the quick response. I did DL 1.2 from the link in the OP but it gave the aforementioned error. probably because its not free anymore.

i noticed that hard returns, or line breaks

this

dont carry over after you post. it seems as tho they show up in the form version but not in within the app. pretty minor.

awaiting appworld to update.
    The forum plugins strip out those hard returns or line breaks. Doesn't have to do with the application.
    Thanks!
    06-19-11 12:43 PM
    So I just upgraded to 1.2 via appworld But now its giving an error "Module 'Tapatalk' attempts to access a secure API" and won't start up the app. This is what happened when I DL'd 1.2 before it was on appworld, I thought it was because I didn't buy it, but now I've bought it and I'm still getting the error.
    Got an error upon restart too "uncaught exception 4 something" I can't remember.

Last edited by kirksucks; 06-21-11 at 08:58 AM.
    06-21-11 08:54 AM
    1.2 came out on App World, but 1.3 is on the way
    and we should see it today or the next.

I have to give the author credit. Seems he works their backside off
    getting this program BB ready.

1.3 should resolve some issue with lag. I am looking forward to it.

Keep up the good work Julio!

Tim
    06-22-11 09:24 AM
    Update is coming. Hold tight.
    06-22-11 09:31 AM
    Will it solve the issue of it not working at all? That's kind of a big one. I know they're working hard on it. Thanks for all the hard work. I hope my $3.99 helped get a latte or a redbull.

06-22-11 12:40 PM
    Will it solve the issue of it not working at all? That's kind of a big one. I know they're working hard on it. Thanks for all the hard work. I hope my $3.99 helped get a latte or a redbull.

You can download a temporary fix from the download links in this thread.
    06-22-11 02:21 PM
    I'm sure I missed it.... but "is there a way to quote and thank"?
    06-22-11 03:40 PM
    I'm sure I missed it.... but "is there a way to quote and thank"?
    Thank is not supported currently.

Quote = Quote Reply.

Select a post you want to quote and select your action bar hotkey.

Thanks!
    06-22-11 04:15 PM
    The temporary fix (1.3 dl) is giving me the "beta program has ended" thing again. Is it safe to reinstall from appworld?

Another thing I'm getting with this version is the app not closing. I esc out of it, or even select close from the menu and when I notice my battery is almost dead I see that tapatalk is still running and I have to close it again.

Last edited by kirksucks; 06-25-11 at 09:47 AM.
    06-25-11 09:43 AM
    The temporary fix (1.3 dl) is giving me the "beta program has ended" thing again. Is it safe to reinstall from appworld?

Another thing I'm getting with this version is the app not closing. I esc out of it, or even select close from the menu and when I notice my battery is almost dead I see that tapatalk is still running and I have to close it again.

Download from the link again. AppWorld has not approved the latest update yet. I will be updating the crackberry store version this sunday.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 06-25-11 at 11:07 AM.
    06-25-11 10:57 AM
    1.3.3 is running very nice on my S2. I'm also running the latest OS and that seems to have helped a lot also.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    06-25-11 02:56 PM
    it appears that 1.33 beta has ended already. for me the updates only seem to make it so that I can install it again. like i said, v1.0 worked fine for me. can you make a Tapatalk Lite? All i need is just search, favs and viewing/posting and replying also the view participated is nice too.

You shouldnt have released it to app stores yet. it's clearly not ready.
    06-26-11 09:32 AM
    Should've at least updated the first thread stating that its not in beta anymore. I download to test and try it but but got a message that I had to buy it first. Waste of time...

06-26-11 10:15 AM
    it appears that 1.33 beta has ended already. for me the updates only seem to make it so that I can install it again. like i said, v1.0 worked fine for me. can you make a Tapatalk Lite? All i need is just search, favs and viewing/posting and replying also the view participated is nice too.

You shouldnt have released it to app stores yet. it's clearly not ready.
    The mobihand version is fine. The appworld version is broken. I have already pushed an update to RIM and they have not approved it.
    06-26-11 11:35 AM
    Mobihand store states, "We are sorry, but this product is not available in our catalog anymore. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
    06-26-11 01:25 PM
    how do you save your crackberry login credentials? it says that it's supported on the main blog but i can't seem to find out how to do so...
    06-27-11 11:04 AM
    how do you save your crackberry login credentials? it says that it's supported on the main blog but i can't seem to find out how to do so...
    1.Login
    2.Select Star

Your login credentials are now saved and can be accessed via "Favorites". You should read the "Guide" in the 'About' Screen.

Thanks!
    06-27-11 11:42 AM
98 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD