Sometimes I'm getting a "security error" message when trying to enter subscribed thread or forum. When I exit the apps and enter again its OK. This happens on the crackberry forum. Thought I should mention this so the devs are aware.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk
    Thank you for letting me know.I'll look into it.
    07-02-11 02:33 PM
    Just wanted to say that I also get the security error sometimes, although it occurs randomly on different threads (not just subscribed). Thanks for looking into it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    07-02-11 02:51 PM
    remove/reinstall worked. Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    07-02-11 08:52 PM
    I'm some issues veiwing some theme threads. Some will show fully, others will only show the title of the thread and nothing else. Is anyone else having these issues?
    07-04-11 02:02 PM
    I'm some issues veiwing some theme threads. Some will show fully, others will only show the title of the thread and nothing else. Is anyone else having these issues?
    Can you tell me which threads you are seeing only show the title?
    07-04-11 04:05 PM
    In the 9780 theme thread-Method, Bartender, and big clock seem to be the only ones that I'm having problems with.
    07-04-11 04:15 PM
    In the 9780 theme thread-Method, Bartender, and big clock seem to be the only ones that I'm having problems with.
    Thank you for the report. It will be fixed in the next update.
    07-04-11 04:23 PM
    Love this software!

Only issues I have been having I figured were related to the forums I was visiting, not the software itself.

- Tapatalk tells me one of the forums is using an outdated plug-in and then won't accept my login credentials.
    - On a couple of forums, when trying to open individual PMs, I get a "no response from tapatalk servers" error message. It will open the list of PMs just fine, not the individual PMs themselves.
    - Finally, when searching a list of forums, or bringing up the favorites list, it seems I have to wait for all of the forum icons to load before selecting a forum to open, otherwise it brings up an error message and I have to reload.

Thanks!
    07-05-11 06:52 AM
    Love this software!

Only issues I have been having I figured were related to the forums I was visiting, not the software itself.

- Tapatalk tells me one of the forums is using an outdated plug-in and then won't accept my login credentials.
    - On a couple of forums, when trying to open individual PMs, I get a "no response from tapatalk servers" error message. It will open the list of PMs just fine, not the individual PMs themselves.
    - Finally, when searching a list of forums, or bringing up the favorites list, it seems I have to wait for all of the forum icons to load before selecting a forum to open, otherwise it brings up an error message and I have to reload.

Thanks!
    "- Tapatalk tells me one of the forums is using an outdated plug-in and then won't accept my login credentials.
    - On a couple of forums, when trying to open individual PMs, I get a "no response from tapatalk servers" error message. It will open the list of PMs just fine, not the individual PMs themselves. "

Yes, those are problems are related to an outdated tapatalk plugin, not the application. The forums just need to update to the latest version.

Thank You
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 07-05-11 at 09:27 AM.
    07-05-11 09:25 AM
    Yes, it is the current version.
    Still haven't seen this version hit App World yet..

Tim
    07-06-11 09:05 AM
    Still haven't seen this version hit App World yet..

Tim
    I'm not sure what's going on with them. Maybe becuase of this new AppWorld 3.0 update.

Either way, I'm working on the next update packed with some requested goodies. There won't be any MAJOR features until 1.4. For now, I'm just adding goodies. The next update is 1.37.
    07-06-11 01:34 PM
    I'm not sure what's going on with them. Maybe becuase of this new AppWorld 3.0 update.

Either way, I'm working on the next update packed with some requested goodies. There won't be any MAJOR features until 1.4. For now, I'm just adding goodies. The next update is 1.37.
    This last update is working fine. I've been cruising the threads, posting comments and images, and I've not had a bit of trouble. Looking forward to whatever goodies you add to this.

The only thing that is kind of an annoyance is that when you are scrolling through a long thread the menu bar keeps popping out if you leave your finger on the screen for a bit too long. Is there a way to not make that so darn touchy?
    07-06-11 03:37 PM
    Do you happen to know exactly when the next update of 1.37 will be out? Thank you.
    07-06-11 03:50 PM
    Really just want to commend the developer for working so well with us, the customers. Thanks for the support!

Just curious, what major features are planned in 1.4?

07-06-11 03:54 PM
    Now pictures are working for me, but still can't reply pm's just updated to 1.351 that was newest on appstore....

Everyapp:
    Could you change so when you first log on and see the menu to choose new forum, inbox and so on you can't go up and down only sideways, meaning if you are on new thread and want to go to inbox you can't just go directly down but you have to scroll thru all the menu's to get there, its a small thing but would help a lot

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    07-06-11 04:49 PM
    Everyapp:
    Could you change so when you first log on and see the menu to choose new forum, inbox and so on you can't go up and down only sideways, meaning if you are on new thread and want to go to inbox you can't just go directly down but you have to scroll thru all the menu's to get there, its a small thing but would help a lot
    +1

Great app. This is a good suggestion to make it greater.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    07-06-11 05:30 PM
    Really just want to commend the developer for working so well with us, the customers. Thanks for the support!

Just curious, what major features are planned in 1.4?

I will be adding attachment support through these next updates.

1.38: Stuff and Viewing/Downloading attachments
    1.39: Stuff and Uploading attachments
    1.40: Stuff and Complete support for attachments
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    07-06-11 06:23 PM
    I;m excited for attachment support.
    A way to copy a forum web url to email people would be way nice too!
    07-07-11 12:16 AM
    I will be adding attachment support through these next updates.

1.38: Stuff and Viewing/Downloading attachments

1.39: Stuff and Uploading attachments

1.40: Stuff and Complete support for attachments

Ohh!! That's all sounds good and def. a must. Can't wait for this update.

07-07-11 12:41 AM
    I;m excited for attachment support.
    A way to copy a forum web url to email people would be way nice too!
    You can already copy the hyperlinks.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 07-07-11 at 06:01 AM.
    07-07-11 05:54 AM
    No, not copy hyperlinks, a way to send the actual url of a forum post. I'm not sure that Tapatalk's APIs allow for that now that I think about it though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-11 09:27 AM
    I was just about to suggest this feature. Hope it can be done.

No, not copy hyperlinks, a way to send the actual url of a forum post. I'm not sure that Tapatalk's APIs allow for that now that I think about it though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-11 02:53 PM
147 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD