First off love the forum and all the helpful info. I downloaded Tapatalk today and cannot figure out how to post in a thread on a forum? I can create a new thread but see no option to post in a thread? Id there a walk through or can someone help me out?

when I hit the little blackberry button there is only home, announcements, standard, subscribe, and new thread options

Thanks
    11-17-11 12:27 PM
    Sounds like you're clicking the BlackBerry button with the thread highlighted. Try clicking on the thread you want to post in and clicking your BB key there. Should work like a charm.

If you have super-weird stuff going on, you might also peruse the Official Tapatalk forum (there is a "Tapatalk for BlackBerry" sub-forum).

Let me also add that Jcast, the developer for the BB app, is really great--a few weeks ago I made a feature request, which he thanked me for and promised to implement (and then some!) in a future release. I installed the update this morning and, lo and behold, there it is! I was, and still am, beyond thrilled.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-17-11 01:48 PM
    I clicked in the thread and hit my blackberry button and all I get is the home icon....
    11-17-11 01:55 PM
    I clicked in the thread and hit my blackberry button and all I get is the home icon....
    Please email [email protected] for support.
    11-17-11 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD