I recently had to replace my 9650. But don't know how 2 port over my paid apps... I really don't want to . For them again! Can anyone pls help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 07:47 PM
    Do you mean transferring activation codes so you can use a paid application on a device different from the one you originally purchased it for? Or do you mean actually transferring the application itself?
    08-01-10 08:01 PM
    Do you mean transferring activation codes so you can use a paid application on a device different from the one you originally purchased it for? Or do you mean actually transferring the application itself?
    I want 2 use the apps from my last 9650. On this replacement. But I don't' have any of the codes saved! Am I doomed to pay again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 08:05 PM
    Go to mobihand.com. Login with the email and password you used when first purchasing an app from them. Then go to your account and change your PIN to the one of your new device. Within a day or two all the activation codes will be changed to work on your new device.

If you did not purchase from Mobihand (crackberry app store), then you must contact the developer of each app you purchased. Many of the more popular ones (such as bellshare) have a section of the site where you can request an activation code transfer.
    08-01-10 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD