About once a week I accidently hit Delete twice when in mail. I'm on a BES, which doesn't allow redirection of my Deleted Items folder, so I can't get back to the deleted item until returning to desktop. I'd like a get out of jail undelete app to help me.
    01-14-10 07:45 PM
    01-14-10 07:47 PM
    Search the forums there is a Beta of FIXMO which has this feature
    01-14-10 07:47 PM
    FIXMO is the way to go! Join the beta... Its bundled with other incredible features too and soon they will be adding even more fantastic features. The developers at FIXMO are top notch. While it is in BETA (or testing phase), most have had only slight problems. I'm running it on my tour with the latest verizon OS and have basically no issues. Give it a go!

The undelete feature is incredible. Almost no one has had issues with it---mostly with the silencer and the memory and battery watchers---but it will only restore messages and the likes deleted AFTER you have installed the FIXMO app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by d5115r; 01-14-10 at 07:59 PM.
    01-14-10 07:57 PM
    and on top of that, if you have an issue they work very hard to fix it for you!
    01-14-10 07:58 PM
    Agreed, Fixmo is awesome for this. Remember to periodically go in to the app and permanently delete the emails though, as it stores them in memory until you do.
    01-14-10 08:01 PM
    Wow, that is an awesome app!!! Got it and it works great. Thanks guys.
    01-14-10 08:13 PM
    Yea FIXMO is where its at for BB users! Its every utility app you need in one! Everyone should have it---even in this pre-release beta! From the looks of it, it should be getting a battery pull feature too! Incredible development work theyre doing. Nothing out of the ordinary but combining everything into one and making it work!!! Can't wait for the final official release! Ill pay $$$ for this guy!

01-14-10 08:25 PM
    Agreed, Fixmo is awesome for this. Remember to periodically go in to the app and permanently delete the emails though, as it stores them in memory until you do.
    Excellent point. It will only hold the last 20, right? So this is basically just a bit of a security vulnerability and not a major memory hog issue, right?
    01-14-10 08:26 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bet...kberry-394510/

There is a thread I started a while back about your experience with the BETA. Rick and the developers crawl it from time to time. Users will keep you up to date on the BETA there too.

01-14-10 08:38 PM
    Excellent point. It will only hold the last 20, right? So this is basically just a bit of a security vulnerability and not a major memory hog issue, right?
    You're right! It does only save the 20 most recent deletes, so assuming you don't have gigantic emails in there, I'd assume the memory issue is not really an issue. lol

(Guess that teaches me to pay attention to the info the devs provide with their apps, right? :P)
    01-15-10 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD