I have not seen many if any threads about SuperPages Mobile. I am currently using it and find that is pretty nice. Almost all the functions of GoogleMaps, but seems better. If you have not tried it, I would recommend it to anyone looking for an app that is like the YellowPages and GoogleMaps in one.

Just my two cents.
    12-09-08 10:21 AM
    Any links?
    12-09-08 10:59 AM
    Superpages Mobile (OTA)

I've been using it for a couple of months. Great app.
    12-09-08 11:03 AM
    Superpages Mobile (OTA)

I've been using it for a couple of months. Great app.
    Thanks!!!
    12-09-08 11:15 AM
    I use it to search stores and businesses in my area. I like how it allows you to save info to address book. Anyone know if it will do a search using gps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 08:07 PM
    I use it to search stores and businesses in my area. I like how it allows you to save info to address book. Anyone know if it will do a search using gps?

Yes, it does allow you to do searches using your GPS location.
    12-09-08 08:12 PM

I don't believe it is GPS integrated, but it is an excellent app. It one of the few apps I have on my BB.
    12-09-08 08:12 PM
    Just go to the location setting & you can change it to search using GPS.
    12-09-08 08:15 PM
    Yes, it does allow you to do searches using your GPS location.
    What steps did you take in order to get the GPS search to work with the app?
    12-10-08 09:03 AM
    I thought that I would be able to search addresses that are in my address book. Thought I saw that option there but now its gone. Any suggestions?

12-13-08 08:38 AM
    I just installed this app and its pretty good. I was using the infospace findit but for some reason over the weekend, it stopped working.
    12-17-08 11:27 AM
    It looks real neat, but haven't had any luck getting it to work with gps...all other apps I have find the gps fine..just this one is struggling..I have like 5 other gps apps installed and all find gps fine and I don't run more than 1 at a time, since I know that doesn't work.

Jim
    12-17-08 12:33 PM
    I have not had a problem with gps. I stay in a small country town and it picks up the town and all the surrounding areas.
    12-17-08 03:00 PM
    Make sure your in outside when you initially try to establish your GPS connection.
    12-17-08 05:58 PM
    Finally got the gps to work with it. The location/map seemed very accurate, the only issue I saw, was when it would pull up your city...it was off by a good...6 or 7 miles, which was interesting. As far as I could tell the street address was correct, but the city and zip wasn't even close, but when I pulled up the map, it was correct.

Jim
    12-17-08 08:09 PM
    It doesn't seem to recognize Canadian cities

12-19-08 06:49 PM
    It doesn't seem to recognize Canadian cities

I was just about to say that. We need to find an app like this that is Canada friendly.
    12-19-08 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD