Hi everyone,

Thought I would share a game and at the same time ask for some help.

First of all, Gianna Sisters (knockoff of Mario Brothers) is available as an OTA download at wap.getjar.com. Once there click Quick Download and enter code 8100. You will notice that the game starts in German. For this game to work, it is made to play on a phone with just numbers and no keyboard. So, before loading up the game, hit ALT + SHIFT and use the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 to control the game with. I personally found the sound VERY annoying so I turned it off (that part is in English). Scroll over in the main menu to sound and change it.

The game play is actually the best Mario game I've ever seen for BlackBerry. The problem I'm having is trying to save the game. I see whenever I start a level there is a "menu" in red in the bottom right hand corner. Does anyone know how to get to that menu so that you can save it?

Thanks and hope you like this game!
    Paul
    08-23-08 10:35 AM
    Just uploaded this to my 8530...I did ALT +SHIFT to use the number keys...all I did was press the red button to closed and it saved the game for me when I logged back in it was there at the same level....My question is did u ever find a Newer Version??? I really like this game but would love to play a version compatible with my phone.
    08-25-10 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD