Hi a Newbie here in need of Guidance/Suggestions on what Software for Daily Task Management would best work with the Storm software? thx
    11-24-08 05:41 PM
    Hi a Newbie here in need of Guidance/Suggestions on what Software for Daily Task Management would best work with the Storm software? thx
    What's wrong with the tasks app that comes with the Storm?
    11-24-08 05:49 PM
    Rememberthemilk.com

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. You can use the free version and access via browser or pay $25 (pro edition with support) and it will auto-sync to your task list on your BB. They just released an actual app for iPhone and my guess is they will as well for BB soon.

It is a very very robust task manager.
    11-24-08 05:50 PM
    What's wrong with the tasks app that comes with the Storm?
    Rememberthemilk.com

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. You can use the free version and access via browser or pay $25 (pro edition with support) and it will auto-sync to your task list on your BB. They just released an actual app for iPhone and my guess is they will as well for BB soon.

It is a very very robust task manager.

Thank you very much, I'll check it out, i've been searching the past 2 days for suggestions in forums.
    11-24-08 05:59 PM
    There are way 2 many guru's on here for their not to be more suggestions. Please, help a newbie out.
    11-24-08 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD