$50 more than I paid for the device itself! Good...frickin'...Lord! Am I missing something? Why on earth would you pay $100 for a picture of a clock?

MADBRADNYC and bobbyrivers like this.
    09-11-11 12:45 AM
    Some ********* somewhere will buy it.
    09-11-11 02:47 AM
    Lmao! Gotta be a typo...
    They must be trippin'!
    I couldn't even find it on my handheld or PlayBook. I could only see it on the PC and had to scan the QR code to see it on my device. It doesn't even do anything except look pretty (if it can be considered pretty).

Thanks for the laugh...
    09-11-11 03:25 AM
    There are a couple of Koc's (that's really the last name) trying to sell these. They're all over App World. Why they're allowed to flood AW with this bs is beyond me. If you click on the dev's name, you'll see all of it. I'm thinking it has to be a money laundering scheme for a terrorist org.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-11 03:44 AM
    There are a couple of Koc's (that's really the last name) trying to sell these. They're all over App World. Why they're allowed to flood AW with this bs is beyond me. If you click on the dev's name, you'll see all of it. I'm thinking it has to be a money laundering scheme for a terrorist org.

Aha. So they think BB owners want to be able to say, "Hey, baby. I've got a really big Koc."

09-11-11 05:38 AM
    ^^Too funny!^^
    09-11-11 09:43 AM
    Lmao! Gotta be a typo...
    They must be trippin'!
    I couldn't even find it on my handheld or PlayBook. I could only see it on the PC and had to scan the QR code to see it on my device. It doesn't even do anything except look pretty (if it can be considered pretty).

Thanks for the laugh...
    Yeah, a hundred bucks for a picture of a clock that's not even that attractive. I prefer my fish:

anon(1458) likes this.
    09-11-11 10:56 AM
    i saw a bunch of this where the dev is trying to sell clocks for 99.99 , 50, and 29 i'm not sure who would buy it or why app world would allow it
    09-11-11 12:43 PM
    youve got to laugh devs are awaiting approval etc for their apps
    and this drivel appears !!the cynic in me thinks about the poor
    innocents who click on it by mistake ouch !!!!expensive wee error
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    09-11-11 01:35 PM
    youve got to laugh devs are awaiting approval etc for their apps
    and this drivel appears !!the cynic in me thinks about the poor
    innocents who click on it by mistake ouch !!!!expensive wee error
    +1. On both counts...
    Ouch!
    09-11-11 04:33 PM
    Don't forget, it is "Created with passion..."
    09-11-11 08:05 PM
    Seriously, I think RIM is making a big mistake by allowing the Koc's apps available. It either has to be a money laundering deal for someterrorist org, or some dumb *** looking for attention. Either way, it makes RIM's App World look worse than it already is.

09-12-11 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD