Hi eveyone,
    I have had multiple BBs, from curve 8330 to curve 8530 (hated it) to refurb Tour. Im getting bored of the Tour, and mine randomly reboots now about every other day. I tried a Samsung Replenish but the battery life was horrid. I would love to try the Torch with slide-down screen, but i don't want to leave sprint.
    So now I'm looking at the Style, getting a cheap used one. I do a LOT of texting and email, and make my own themes so I don't worry about the trays that OS6 has. I like to play bejeweled on my phone, but otherwise it's not a toy. That being said, i LOVE the bebuzz app. I have been reading these posts about apps not working on the Style--does anyone use bebuzz or know if it works? Also, wondering about the screen resolution and size and how it compares to the tour...anyone know?
    Thanks!
    Lisa
    11-27-11 08:51 AM
    Do not get the tour. It doesn't have wifi and that's a pretty big thing.

I'd probably opt for a curve 9330 rather than a style but if you like it then I guess its fine.

The style is 360x 400 if I remember right. It lacks many apps because most developers don't see the need (or demand) to build for a single phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lcchick likes this.
    11-27-11 09:24 AM
    BeBuzz works great on the Style. I've never had a problem with mine. Best bb I've ever owned. Had it for over a year now. Only issue I've encountered is theme builders often don't want to make themes for it. There is quite a selection now however.
    lcchick likes this.
    11-29-11 07:00 PM
    Thanks for the tips! Like I said, I make my own themes so I'm not all that concerned about that part of it. The bebuzz is a dealbreaker for me (I know, that's pathetic but what can I say), so I'm glad to know that it works on the Style. FedEx says that my Style should be on my doorstep tomorrow, I can't wait!
    11-30-11 06:15 PM
    I know this is an old thread, but if you dont mind my asking how much did you get yours for? Im looking for a used style right now just wondering what price range I should be looking at. Thanks
    12-12-11 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD