I know the current BB's do not allow to save the app to the memory card. OK fine, but with every review of the Tour they mention you can't save the app to memory card. Are they saying by default? or even with the Aerize app that allows you to install to the card you cant do?

Basically what I'm asking is - when I install Aerize Card Loader, it WILL allow me to save apps to the SD card correct?

Thanks
    07-06-09 06:56 PM
    nope. no way to save apps to media card. tho u can save the location of where u got the app to memory card. kinda like a bookmark so if u get a new device it makes re downloading the apps faster and easier.
    08-09-09 11:29 AM
    nope. no way to save apps to media card. tho u can save the location of where u got the app to memory card. kinda like a bookmark so if u get a new device it makes re downloading the apps faster and easier.
    Incorrect. With the newest version of BB App World, you can store applications to the microSD card. This was one of many things updated with the new version. (1.1.0.15). You also have to realize that you can only STORE them on the card, and that you cannot run an app from the card. So my suggestion would be to only store apps that you don't use often on the card.

You can download the latest version here: BlackBerry - BlackBerry App World Download
    08-09-09 12:58 PM
    You can also try Aerize card loader so you can load/unload the apps to and from the device and card. That is one way to do it.
    08-09-09 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD