Hey everyone,

Just wanted to inform all the people heading back to school that SimpleLeap Software and StudentDocket have teamed up to offer both applications for only $25!

Right now, both applications are individually discounted(StudentDocket $9.99, Cram $15), but those individual discounts will end very soon (before the Student Starter Pack deal is over).

Check out Student Starter Pack - Student Software for your BlackBerry: Cram and StudentDocket Packed Together!
    08-20-08 12:52 PM
    Cool thanks for letting me know I might buy it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 01:04 PM
    Any reviews for this product or anyone else have it?

08-20-08 05:06 PM
    I have Cram and I love it. Student Docket is nice too.
    08-20-08 06:53 PM
    Any reviews for this product or anyone else have it?

I downloaded the Student Docket today. The only downside Ive found is when putting in classes there is no end time and when you put the instructor information in it tells you that the class can not start and end at the same time. Ive decided I know my instructors so Im not worrying about putting the information in. If you dont worry about that stuff youll be set. I like it so far.
    08-20-08 07:18 PM
    I downloaded the Student Docket today. The only downside Ive found is when putting in classes there is no end time and when you put the instructor information in it tells you that the class can not start and end at the same time. Ive decided I know my instructors so Im not worrying about putting the information in. If you dont worry about that stuff youll be set. I like it so far.

You can adjust that. Look here: Support | StudentDocket
    08-20-08 07:20 PM
    I ffigured out why it was saying that. The office hours were off because I didnt realize it started and ended at the same time
    08-20-08 07:41 PM
    I downloaded this today and i LOVE it. By far the easiest task manager to use and perfectly designed.

The biggest benefit is that the program is designed with a "student" lifestyle in mind. Classes, office hours, group meetings, assignments etc.

I'm going in to my final year of university and am also working 20-30 hours a week. Time management is crucial and this app helps big time.

I would recommend any busy student to download this
    08-21-08 06:36 AM
    thinking about it...how intuitive is it?
    08-21-08 04:24 PM
    its decent i downloaded it yesterday
    08-21-08 06:23 PM
    Thanks...I'm going to try it out once I get my BB back, but more than likely I'll buy it since school is rolling around the corner and I sure could use some additional organization while taking 5 online classes. It's a good deal, 2 apps/$25, you can't beat that.
    08-23-08 02:21 PM
    Grabbed this, thanks alot
    Last edited by sahil04; 08-23-08 at 03:55 PM.
    08-23-08 03:50 PM
    Grabbed this, thanks alot
    How is it?
    08-25-08 01:50 PM
    Why does the page not open?
    08-26-08 10:17 AM
    Why does the page not open?
    The site was temporarily down, but was put back up after about an hour or two.
    08-27-08 03:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD